Toribash
Also, Patrick age is kinda irrelevant I put it there so I can know the person a little better, not so I can study how much he knows.
I see where you're coming from but at the same time, I don't agree with it.
I am 15. I know c++, c#, some HTML, some javascript, CSS, LUA, and I am working on Python.
Although I do go to a computer science and engineering school, age has nothing to do with the capacity you can learn, or how fast, or even how much.
Well things work differently here, I was just saying.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Noone is coming at you Patrick we are simply trying to explain that you can know a couple languages even if your "younger"
Anyway, it's a coding club

Can anyone show an example of his work?
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Well. It really wouldn't be fair to single him out. We don't ask for example work. But maybe we can add that to a later application outline.
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
Yeah but school should be priority for him, I don't see how he can catch up with all those unless he only knows essentials or something...

Disagree. I was extremely bad with maths when younger this only changed when I started coding(was 12 give or take). Programming is a great way to develop your logic skills and this helps a lot with school.
Lite has it. Coding improves problem-solving skills greatly. It promotes a WHOLE nother way of thinking about problems
No where else do you get the delight of finding one missing bracket in Hundreds of lines

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
No where else do you get the delight of finding one missing bracket in Hundreds of lines

Yeah, its happened to me many many many times. But sometimes in code blocks it highlights where you miss it.
Originally Posted by Lite View Post
Disagree. I was extremely bad with maths when younger this only changed when I started coding(was 12 give or take). Programming is a great way to develop your logic skills and this helps a lot with school.

I agree with you on that one.

Originally Posted by Lost View Post
Yeah, its happened to me many many many times. But sometimes in code blocks it highlights where you miss it.

Most, if not all IDEs tell you what line something is wrong