Ranking
you know what? fuck all those other plebs that i thought used to get my dick hard, you are my main senpai yo, and you can get my anaconda.

now i'm all about hard pencil lines but those look to "shaky" to the best i can put it.
i want you to go over it digitally or with a black wet ink pen

draw more for my fetishes B)
those boobs are unecessarily big
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

Well, the picture was made for someone. And since that person likes big breasts, the person that represents them has big boobies.
The other one represents me, and since I like smaller breasts, the small boobies girl would be mine.

Logical, is it not?
Holy... I remember looking at this a longggg time ago... Like when the pokemon picture was the last one you did, You've come a long way
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Loved the gallery, i couldnt tell if it was tomoya hugging naggisa or if it was from angel beats... although, i did like the one with the girl (who looked like shuri, dunno if it was her or not tho,) in panties, sexeh ;)
How many potatoes in cat.
Messy place you got there. What's the wire for? XD

Sorry, when someone takes the snapshots of their private lairs I always look for details around and play a detective.

So far I've noticed charger for the laptop, calculator, some wire made in USA, bunch of papers that look like brochures of some electronically equipment, really old notice about bolts (?), cleaning stuff for the laptop screen, a hair, and someone was eating on that table, is that a crumb? XD

Drawing is nice.
you have some amazing talent, I have always wanted to be able to draw Anime I guess it is just a matter of practice, and yes I too watch Mark Crilley he is an amazing artist I was meaning to buy one of his books. so yea keep up the awesome work
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Messy place you got there. What's the wire for? XD

Sorry, when someone takes the snapshots of their private lairs I always look for details around and play a detective.

So far I've noticed charger for the laptop, calculator, some wire made in USA, bunch of papers that look like brochures of some electronically equipment, really old notice about bolts (?), cleaning stuff for the laptop screen, a hair, and someone was eating on that table, is that a crumb? XD

Drawing is nice.

hahaha, was hoping no one noticed the background.
But I was at work when I drew that. Work at a bowling ally, was behind the lanes waiting for calls, so everything back there is for breakdowns and flash maintenance
Woooo! first drawing of 2015!

Besides the point, I'm not giving up on drawing. I've been practicing coloring in my art since that's always been something I've sucked so bad at. And I've really been doing that the passed few months.
When I noticed I hadn't posted a drawing in forever, I decided to go out of my comfort zone again and draw a male in one of my drawings since that's always been something I've been horrible at doing too.

Hopefully you guys like the drawing as much as I did drawing it, and hopefully there will be more like this to come!

never take them for granted

and remember, follow my on deviant for more updated drawings and more things from me