ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The Illuminati
Hi,these words These Legends and Things which Told Everyday. I saw this word And videos about it ''Illuminati ''Never know What's it.
What's it? What Religion Does it belong? Does it even belong to one? What are these symbols and Random hecks,What it will lead at last? What's the Link between Illuminati And the pyramid? Is it Even True or it's Not? What do you think? Here's the Picture about What i talk about :
Originally Posted by AcidoTB View Post
Hi,these words These Legends and Things which Told Everyday. I saw this word And videos about it ''Illuminati ''Never know What's it.
What's it? What Religion Does it belong? Does it even belong to one? What are these symbols and Random hecks,What it will lead at last? What's the Link between Illuminati And the pyramid? Is it Even True or it's Not? What do you think? Here's the Picture about What i talk about :

Its not a real organisation anymore, google for the rest of the questions.
Last edited by cowmeat; Aug 16, 2015 at 04:01 PM.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Originally it was a humanist secret society fighting religious obscurantism in the 18th century. Now it's a just a repertory of rich dudes with no ideology who make business with each other, it probably make them feel important or something. That's probably all there is to say.
It's also somehow become a pretty popular joke in the internet.

There are a lot of rumour about them though.
But I believe that it's not true.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
And the eye is not the symbol of illuminati.

Illuminati as the internet portrays it isn't and never was a thing.
Last edited by duck; Aug 16, 2015 at 03:46 PM.
h
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
It's also somehow become a pretty popular joke in the internet.

There are a lot of rumour about them though.
But I believe that it's not true.

I know I was actually amazed what's the illuminati ? This eye thing i watched lots of Vids talking About it And too much Different symbols. Different Jokes it's funny actually but Some people commenting it seriously. That what dragged my attention.
Also so you guys think it's not true?
The Illuminati isn't real. Full stop. There will be no open discussion about this. Δ Δ

Δ

Δ
Δ