ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Noah's Ark

Haha what? How the fuck is this proven?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
The Bible is a historical account, so yes, there is proven truth in the Bible; Tower of Babel, Noah's Ark, Flood Myth etc. It is important that you don't cite the ENTIRE bible as a primary or secondary source however, since each chapter could be either or.

You know that whether a source is primary or secondary is just a matter of when it was written in comparison to the actual event (at the time of vs. some time afterwards) right?
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
You know that whether a source is primary or secondary is just a matter of when it was written in comparison to the actual event (at the time of vs. some time afterwards) right?

Please go google the definitions of what a primary and secondary source are please. The time from which they were written is not at all the reason.
Please go google the definitions of what a primary and secondary source are please. The time from which they were written is not at all the reason.

It is. You're wrong. Primary sources are first-hand accounts or artifacts. Secondary sources are not, and based thus on primary sources.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
You're wrong. Primary sources are first-hand accounts or artifacts. Secondary sources are not, and based thus on primary sources.

This (the correct definition) is not the same as:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Whether a source is primary or secondary is just a matter of when it was written in comparison to the actual event (at the time of vs. some time afterwards) right?

<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
A good way to tell if it was an eye witness account is by the time it was written. Let's not get into an argument about whether I misdefimedow though. I did check it on google but somehow still fucked it up. But TBH the definition a lot of people seemed to be using was more stupid before my post than after it. You are all big boys here, you can handle slightly inaccurate definitions.
Good morning sweet princess
lol Zelda. You tried to correct someone while spouting something incorrect yourself, don't pretend that definitions aren't important now that you are the one being called out...
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
It's sorted, OK?

Let's all go back to arguing about the topic, rather than arguing about definitions.