Ranking
Original Post
High Qi items
hey guys.
i'm to lazy to get alot of Qi and i want high Qi items like pure and demon so i wanted to ask if there is a way to get them without Qi.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Yes! Go in the market and hit the "Items with no QI restrictions" and you should be able to find them.

Other things you can do if you are too lazy to obtain QI normally:
-Buy QI (torishop)
- Participate in GM/staff events (GMTourneys included) where the prizes given out are usually no QI.
- Sometimes, staff members (for example, it used to be Crux and Fee) will give sell no QI items.

Warning: Do not attempt to farm QI because that is illegal. If you really are too lazy use one of the ways I've mentionned above.

Hope i answered your question.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
alight but is it possilbe to send high qi items to another acc if they are the same ip ?
but i know someone did that :/
you could go to market and find a none qi one or buy qi from the torishop
Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
but i know someone did that :/

if u buy a "no" qi item this only counts for YOUR account (the one u purchased it on)
if u want to trade that item u have to sell it someone having the amount of QI needed.
the simple trade u probably meant is MAYBE made by some TSA.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
off no one understand
I'm pretty sure they used to have a system in place where you could transfer your no-qi items for money, I believe that's what you're talking about.
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
no.
this guy is 3rd dan bought plat force (Qi item) and send it to he's alt that is black belt.