Toribash
Original Post
my head image isnt working
i uploaded an image for my head texture and after many hours it hasnt been applied yet. the image was the right size and it uploaded fine. everything is how it should be except it doesnt show the image on my head. wut do i do?

help plox! thx.
Can you post the file here?
What is the contents of autoupdate.log?
You have the head texture item right?

[T]
#hi

make sure its in rgb
and try adding color(just a teeeney weeeney bit) to a corner of it sometimes that helps when the head is black and white

prob not very helpful...
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
ok i dont know wut im doing, i dont know how to work gimp and ugh im really picture illiterate. would someone be able to just make me an image of a just a black letter J on a white background. it would be greatly appreciated. if not wutever but if anyones bored that would be cool.
FAQ states that you must have at least one pixel of colour on the image for it to work...
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
so i made the stupid image. 128x128. rbg or wutever. its a jpeg file. it has a dot of color. but it still isnt showing. uugh.

ok i got it

thx for you help all
Last edited by suomynona; Mar 19, 2008 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Post * 2