Toribash
Original Post
[Auction] Cyberknight Set
This is my latest robot set which contains everything except ground, trails and dq. I will make these if whoever buys it wants me to though. The starting bid for this is 10k as usual, with a minimum raise of 1k. The buyout is 50k, but if its not reached by precisely this time next week il give it to the highest bidder.

I would much prefer tcs for this please, you can use an item to bump up your bid but id prefer it if the majority of your bid is cold hard cash Happy bidding.

[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
80k edit buyout 50k XD
Last edited by VayneKuagari; Nov 18, 2008 at 10:42 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
I think its quite good.

Do you mind me asking what is that pink/red stuff supposed to be?
hi
u put it with demon joints......Bad boy!
lol nice set though
AAAAIIIIEEE MAYENIAAAAA AKLABABEESHEEBAABAAA

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
lol nice...it looks like a mixture of the set i bought from you and the knight set i have!
I AM THE EGGMAN!
"Goo-Goo-Ga-Joob"
Thanks for the comments folks. Very tempted by that offer ninja, i will give it a day or so and if theres no better offers you can have it.

The red stuff was a bit of a random idea i had after id made another dull grey head, started drawing little circuits on some of the panels and it worked quite well i think. I reckon i went a bit overkill with it though hehe. Il post a close up picture next time ive got gimp open
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
45k and a azarite item (user text)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]