ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
If I get consistent 130-140 fps on PUBG with my 970 and i5 6 gen then idk what you guys are doing with your setups.

To stay on the topic though, don't overspend. These guys are talking about high-end components when in reality you don't need that at all. You can easily upgrade your CPU and graphics card (maybe RAM too if you really want to) to something mid-spec, save a lot on not having to upgrade mobo and still get a decent performance in all current and upcoming games. If you listen to these guys you'll end up spending extra 50% for like 20% boost in performance.. Just go with what Mongius has already stated that would be my best advice.

Edit: Nvm I just realised you already ordered parts, kinda feel dumb now

Out of curiosity, are you using low graphic settings?
What size resolution?

I do sometimes hit the 144 fps on PUBG but hardly does it stay there it stays more around the 100fps average. But it does drop sometimes to 40 or 60-80 depending on certain shit. The game doesn't really stay at a consistent high FPS tbh.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
B)

Rocking my 1050 Ti now my guy, gotta work on my i5 4460 if they're are any new suggestions you're welcome to post. Just know my GPU is now off the list.
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
Out of curiosity, are you using low graphic settings?
What size resolution?

I do sometimes hit the 144 fps on PUBG but hardly does it stay there it stays more around the 100fps average. But it does drop sometimes to 40 or 60-80 depending on certain shit. The game doesn't really stay at a consistent high FPS tbh.

To get consistent 140 i went low, but generally play on ultra.
1920x1080
Might wanna look into your setup then, you're missing out big time.
Last edited by Smaguris; Jul 20, 2017 at 03:23 PM.
Originally Posted by Smaguris View Post
To get consistent 140 i went low, but generally play on ultra.
1920x1080
Might wanna look into your setup then, you're missing out big time.

What is your screen scale at?
I had like medium/ultra settings 1920x1080 and screenscale maxed at 120

And I get 85-110 in "good areas" when there aren't a shit ton of frame drops.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
so with the new ryzen3 should I save for a new mobo and buy the new ryzen3?
or should I still buy the i5 4460?
Personally I wouldn't go for something new just because as with every new product, there are not many benchmarks to compare and the defects/issues that might arise in the future may not yet be discovered.
I would suggest sticking to i5 and not poking your nose in the new waters.
But it's cheaper :I
with almost the same specs
aside from that I can get an updated mobo
Ryzen 3 is slower in games than even an i3 7100. Also you'll need to buy DDR4 along a new Mobo when you switch boards. Stick with the 4460.
Got any problems or questions about computers or any other tech?Feel free to PM me any time. Lmod for Computer/Mobile Chat
Alright, just wanted to know first, will plan on buying it once my mom goes to the banko for me