Ranking
Original Post
Internet Browser
I had Moxilla Firefox for a while, but my parents deleted it from this computer because it might have had a virus. Now I have InterNet Explorer again, and it sucks. I can't download or view other replays or files.

Can anyone suggest some good internet browsers they use or have heard of? I don't want to use Internet Explorer any longer.
Opera, they say it's practically virus free and stuff, I've only used the Wii application tho'
Also, your parents deleted Firefox because it might have had a virus? Well, atleast they can be sure you now do have several viruses.
Clan Blood Leader
Originally Posted by Hopea View Post
Also, your parents deleted Firefox because it might have had a virus? Well, atleast they can be sure you now do have several viruses.

I'm all ready getting alot of useless pop-ups

I've heard of Opera, I'll look for some reviews and the like on it.
Google Chrome,

It has to be the best Web Browser I have ever used in my life.
Proud leader of [TANG]
Old Schooler
Originally Posted by DesiTwist View Post
Google Chrome,

It has to be the best Web Browser I have ever used in my life.

Just downloaded it, it's awesome. Simple, fast, just what I need. I'll try downloading replays off this site to see if it works.

EDIT: Tried downloading replays, it just goes to the bottom of the screen. Could you tell me how to save the notepad files on the desktop?
Last edited by Slycooper; Jan 3, 2010 at 05:48 PM.
If I remember right you have to click those bottom screen things. Also check settings, I've only used Chrome for like 5 times so I'm not certain.
Clan Blood Leader
I found out ow to do it. When you download it, it doesn't download onto your desktop. It's in a file folder. I found out the problem.

Thanks alot!
Dude I can assure you that Mozilla doesn't have a virus and if you are having pop ups then download an add on that will block them,plenty of useful add ons in Mozilla,I've been using it for 3 years and no virus has appeared in my comp.If you can't download any other web browser then go for flock,opera or safari,internet explorer sucks btw.