Toribash
Originally Posted by PurpleAce View Post
Hey everyone my name is Jack, and i want to join your clan. 1st things 1st: Im a black belt and my favorite mod is rk-mma and/or ABD. My rank is normally around 2k and winning for me is always a priority. In and out of toribash im a friendly guy, very out going and like to tell some jokes here and there. i live in Boston, Massachusetts and im in vacation for around to weeks in canada. Since i have been being more active (getting tired of playing on my PS3) i would like to start back on toribash. I'm mostly active now... looking on the forums 2-3 times a day and playing toribash for the rest of the day at certain times. I have played with druggedpanda in some rk-mma matches with my big buddy vipertech, but im guessing he does not remember seeing that i have been inactive for nearly acouple of months (but dont worry im still a good player) Out side of toribash i play sports such as lax and football so basicly what im trying to say is im not a fat-ass couch potato. Im 13 now as of march 24 and am going into 8th grade.

My skype is: Macmilf (so call me if u need to speak or talk with me)

Your Friend:
~Jack

I haven't played in quite some time, however I remember ViperTech but not you. I'm not saying I have never played ingame with you, just saying I don't exactly remember playing with you.

Hmm, I don't really know what to do with this game anymore so I don't see myself voting lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
He's already been denied mocro, far too immature.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Hello, my name is Tristan, and I would like to join your clan. I'm currently 15 and I'm turning 16 in two months. I play everyday for about four to eight hours a day on and off. My favorite mod is Akido Big Dojo because I feel like it shows a lot more skill and concentration than Akido and Judo. I've been in two other clans but that was a long time ago. I was in Stoners and Toxic or otherwise know as Tg ( Toxic Gaming ). I never really tried to join other official clans because I felt like I wasn't good enough and I know that isn't the sort of mindset that I should be implying to myself but it just happens I guess. I take this game very seriously and try not to act immature or irresponsible in any situation. I'm not sure what else I need to add so if you guys could tell me if it's okay or if I need to add something else. Thanks a lot and I hope you appreciate this application.

Enjoy,
Tristan
Only If I Could Suplex

@Shift3r First of all we accept black belts and Up ONLY No exceptions and second your not active enough Im not harsh But I will go for a no
@Suplexes First decent application 2nd you look good enough but still I will go for a neutral
Give us a better reason not to join official clan only
Risk, no
Yes I was trying to give detail but here I go. I would like to join this clan in particular because it's open, nice community, and this clan isn't a bunch of snobs or irresponsible kids. I would also like to join this clan because it'll give me a sense of accomplishment I don't know if I make sense but if I get accepted I'll be honored.

I hope that was what yo were looking for

See you soon,
Tristan
-----
Um sorry guys but since you guys aren't very active like at all I'm going to have to pass on joining sorry but I just looked at the Hideout and you can't muster up 5 active members and there is only 3 forum active so yes sorry but I'm looking for an active clan.
Last edited by Suplexes; Jul 11, 2013 at 05:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Only If I Could Suplex

Application

Salutations Azure and the rest of [Phantom]. This will be my application to be part of [Phantom]. Firstly, let me introduce myself as many of you guys might not know me yet. My name is dealornot, and i'm a 10th Dan Black Belt. I live in a beautiful city called Singapore and my GMT IS +7. The reason I wanted to join [Phantom] is because I personally think that this clan have lots of potential and I do not want it to die and become inactive, like how [Mr] is now. :c

I am mostly active on the forums and I would like to take this opportunity to make [Phantom] become a clan that is known. I would also try my best to help create opportunities for those toribashians that have potential and invite them to join [Phantom]. I can contribute some tc's and posts for the clan too. I am now trying to be more active on the forums as my post count is considerably low.

Some of the previous clan that I was in consist of [Aeon], [elite], [Meth] & [LaG]. I got kicked from [elite] as I forgot to inform the leader that I had to be inactive for a short while. I left the other 3 clans mostly because of inactivity. Although I left 3 clans all because of inactivity, it doesn't mean that i will leave [Phantom] too. Like I said before, i think that [Phantom] is a clan that has a lot of potential and I would really try my best to help the clan out.

Lastly, I hope I do stand a chance being in [Phantom].

-Deal
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!