Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2018

It's finally here! sorry! Gather your clan mates, wake up the inactive and get ready for Clan League 2018!
Time is now for your clan to rise up and usurp the belt from Alpha.
Will the conquest of Alpha be over? Or will they reign victorious for another year?

Rules for participation are as follows:

•Anyone found to be in multiple rosters on alternate accounts will be punished. This includes being in several accounts in one roster
•Failure to organise matches will result in disqualification for both clans, unless one clan has been shown to be making more effort.*
•Reporting match scores should include the score clearly, a list of participants and all replays.

*Not including group phase*

This year we're doing a dual phase tournament, this means a group stage and a final stage.

Within your groups you will do a round robin, fighting each clan twice.
The top two clans per group will advance to the final stage, except for the two clans with the least points.
This brings 27 clans down to 16 for the final knockout stage.
The final stage will be a standard single elimination, with a reverse gradient seed (eg starting with 1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th, 3rd vs 14th and so on.)

The rules for the quarter finals phase are as follows:
  • A single player can play no more than 3 different modes.
  • A single player can play no more than 5 matches in total.
  • A single player can play no more than 3 matches per mod.
  • Deadline for the quarter finals will be October 7th.
  • 5 Different modes, 5 matches each round, best of 25 (or first to 13).

Modes:

Lenshu3ng.tbm
Taekkyon.tbm
judofrac.tbm
aikidobigdojo.tbm
boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

Group stage matches

Positionings (greyed out teams are disqualified)

== Won by Alpha ==
•Your clan's own custom 3D item made by our item forgers*
•A clan achievement trophy
•A year of Toriprime and wibbles*
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items and packs)
•12 Shiai Tokens*
•400,000 Toricredits

== Won by Obey ==
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items and packs)
•6 months Toriprime and wibbles*
•6 Shiai tokens*
•200,000 Toricredits

== Won by Undead ==
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items, packs, elite tier items and misc textures)
•3 Shiai Tokens*
•100,000 Toricredits

*Items marked with an asterisk are given to each member of a clan*
To qualify for prizes you must have played at least 3 games.

We recommend you use discord to organise your matches, you can find a link to the official toribash server here
Feel free to organise matches in your own servers, or however you see fit.

Last edited by sir; Oct 11, 2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Finals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
If Obey cheated, why Alpha dont get the 1st prize ?

We did not cheat. Don’t listen to down syndromes. I asked two staff members who were running the event, who both said yes to the account heybans being able to play for obey, otherwise we wouldn’t have done it. Can everyone who doesn’t know what has actually happened and all of the ins and outs of the situations stop making assumptions cause I’m about to buy flights around the world for irl CL
Last edited by JoboMan; Oct 9, 2018 at 08:01 AM.
I apologise for this post.
Update on Heybans (Felnin) situation:

• Heybans will get a 3-month ban as a punishment for breaking clan league rules.
  • TGS - Obey war will be unaffected by Heybans' disqualification, score stays the same with Obey winning and proceeding to finals.
  • Obey - Alpha war will continue from its current score (7 - 10) upon Alpha leader's decision not to replay fights that Heybans participated in.

Some quick explanation for why things are going to happen this way:
Event Squad messed up during alt check process twice during the event and then two out of three ES leads told Obey it's fine to keep Felnin playing. According to that, it doesn't make any sense to punish Obey now for doing exactly what event hosters told them to do. However, Felnin did break the rule that prohibits participation in the event using multiple accounts - so he's getting a ban as punishment.
Considering the fact that semifinals are first to 13 wars and for some reason Obey - TGS war was going on until Obey got 14 points, cancellation of Felnin's games' results would have unlikely changed the outcome of the war, especially when we take his opponent's ping in one of the fights into account (ping would've happened anyway even if it wasn't Felnin playing, so that'd give Obey the needed 13 points to win). This way, TGS - Obey war's outcome isn't going to be changed and Undead is going to keep their 3rd place (congratulations!).

I will be taking over CL from now on, hopefully we can get this finished soon. If you have any other questions or complaints, ask here or shoot me a PM / contact me on discord.
Sorry for all the inconvenience, Event Squad and people in charge fucked up.
Will see if prizes can be adjusted to compensate all the issues caused by poor organization of this year's Clan League.
sick

epic

great

I take full responsibility for felnins ban because I convinced him it was okay with staff confirmation screen shots
Last edited by JoboMan; Oct 9, 2018 at 12:03 PM.
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Update on Heybans (Felnin) situation:

• Heybans will get a 3-month ban as a punishment for breaking clan league rules.
  • TGS - Obey war will be unaffected by Heybans' disqualification, score stays the same with Obey winning and proceeding to finals.
  • Obey - Alpha war will continue from its current score (7 - 10) upon Alpha leader's decision not to replay fights that Heybans participated in.

Some quick explanation for why things are going to happen this way:
Event Squad messed up during alt check process twice during the event and then two out of three ES leads told Obey it's fine to keep Felnin playing. According to that, it doesn't make any sense to punish Obey now for doing exactly what event hosters told them to do. However, Felnin did break the rule that prohibits participation in the event using multiple accounts - so he's getting a ban as punishment.
Considering the fact that semifinals are first to 13 wars and for some reason Obey - TGS war was going on until Obey got 14 points, cancellation of Felnin's games' results would have unlikely changed the outcome of the war, especially when we take his opponent's ping in one of the fights into account (ping would've happened anyway even if it wasn't Felnin playing, so that'd give Obey the needed 13 points to win). This way, TGS - Obey war's outcome isn't going to be changed and Undead is going to keep their 3rd place (congratulations!).

I will be taking over CL from now on, hopefully we can get this finished soon. If you have any other questions or complaints, ask here or shoot me a PM / contact me on discord.
Will see if prizes can be adjusted to compensate all the issues caused by poor organization of this year's Clan League.

ty.
when's the new deadline
PM me with any and all questions
Originally Posted by sir View Post

Don't be sorry.

Raise the prizes and we forgive you
Last edited by Fire; Oct 9, 2018 at 03:04 PM.