Ranking
hmm im not too good with moding body parts maby poptart would like to give it a shot?
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
what about lightning fighters + lava + diskette combo + tower + balance ok so this is gnna be some super hard mod where uke and tori are on top of a tower with and unbalanced floor then with the diskettes at the top of the tower shooting at them on first turn and they are lightning fighters so they move super fast and jump super high bla bla bla so they need to not get hit by diskettes and try to stay ontop of tower otherwise they would fall into lava ... hehe hope you like my idea xD
wow thats quite the imagination there O_o

sounds interesting i think il give it a shot
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
ok the ultimate indiana jones mod...
Start of with you and uke on a gradual slop in a tunnel.

a giant rumble is heard and you spin around to see a ball on the slope right behind you.

you and uke slide down the no-friction slope with the ball slowly gaining. Then you see a trap

the trap is a flat platform that spins on a static cylinder. and uke falls in. to the insta-gib square below

you see the tunnel collapsed and you jump on to a zip line

as your racing down the zip line you see a gold sphere on a hanging platform you grab the sphere and escape the bolder YAY!!

yes i know it'll be hard
Last edited by Madgecko11; Apr 13, 2008 at 11:06 PM.
Now with 100% less angst
and extremely confusing would take a long time to make
you ever gonna make that rock throwing mod?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
From a looong time ago:
[21:56]<Blam>ManBreakfast: Frunk wants to know why you banned him from IRC
[21:56]<ManBreakfast>oh, fuck
[21:56]=-=Mode #toribash -b Frunk!*Frankie'sip by ManBreakfast
well frunk you begged, and i procrastinated lol

but here it is

ps they r big rocks

http://www.box.net/shared/95ceu36880