Ranking
I love all of these apart from the one that places tori in the car, I don't like that at all, I think it's the simple fact that you're unable to stand from the beginning or that you have square legs.
-----
I'm referring to the new ones you just uploaded
Last edited by Iceage; Jul 3, 2011 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Purrrty cool mods you got there Smilies2. I would love to see you getting used to incorporating Atmospheres.lua into your mods. They would make the scenarios even better because you don't have to worry about object limits and it would help with stuff like paintings on houses or brick decals. It would make your mods even more fantastic.

Since sparring replays are really great for video making, scenarios with Atmospheres would be perfect.
Ontopic: I just released 3 new sparring mods, one of which, uses the chase/fight mechanic I mentioned in the previous post. Be sure to read the descriptions to discover different outcomes of each scenario.

C&C is appreciated again.

Offtopic:

EviLock: Nope it wouldn't make sense for the wrecked car to be near the park since that fight happens some time after that scenario.

Iceage: Yeah I knew that a few people wouldn't like that one. I made it to provide extra detail for the story and experiment with some gameplay mechanics that I may use later on in the series.

Slycooper: I would be interested in incorporating the Atmospheres script but I made this series to employ and experiment different gameplay mechanics in sparring mods rather than pretty environments. However, I wouldn't mind if someone volunteered to enhance the mods with visuals.

Thanks and stay tuned for more sparring mods.
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

I love the new 3, totally back on side again, I got them all and please do keep them coming, Amazing <3
-----
That's very importan you know - that's the first heart I've ever done on the toribash forums
Last edited by Iceage; Jul 3, 2011 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Finaly some more sparring scenarios, starting to run out of options for a selfspar.
Anyways really nice work on these, i'll start working on a replay right away : )
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Updated the first post with two new sparring mods which will conclude part 1 of the sparring mods. Part 2 should be even better than the next.

Stay tuned
Pirate: smilies, your textures kick so much ass

<~ClockworkMonkey> sometimes, you don't try really hard and things just work out

I checked out the last one, I like the way you finally flipped the story, are you still continue adding more, or is it officially finished now?

Nevermind - I just read your post, can't wait to see part 2 (More interactive environments pls)
Originally Posted by Smilies2 View Post

Slycooper: I would be interested in incorporating the Atmospheres script but I made this series to employ and experiment different gameplay mechanics in sparring mods rather than pretty environments. However, I wouldn't mind if someone volunteered to enhance the mods with visuals.

Ahh, gotcha. You could always try the Atmospheres script on other mods or just for simple video tests, but whatever.

Great mods