Toribash
Originally Posted by Flamesmash View Post
All new apps

Lots of apps have come in and sorry for dropping the reply a bit we have been discussing a lot. HASSAN2000, kizicom, Mettimid, and thieve888 are the applicants we are considering if you did not see your name on the list you are denied. For those 4 find our guys ingame, make friends and boost your chances of getting in

Hey! I was wondering, if I improved during the next week, could I still re-apply in a week? Sorry for all the spam on the forums :P
Also, I was wondering what the reasons that I was denied were, just so I could try to improve on those reasons so that I'll have a better chance.
Thank you!
Kokoleo

You had a good app just try an improve ingame a bit more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Kokoleo

You had a good app just try an improve ingame a bit more.

Yes sir, and thank you!
All new apps

Lots of apps have come in and sorry for dropping the reply a bit we have been discussing a lot. HASSAN2000, kizicom, Mettimid, and thieve888 are the applicants we are considering if you did not see your name on the list you are denied. For those 4 find our guys ingame, make friends and boost your chances of getting in

I'm not giving up! Please tell me what I need to do to get a thumbs up on my application. If I did something wrong or there's something I need to work on, please let me know. I'm joining WAPOW no matter what!
...Surely you have more productive things to do then read my stupid signature...[TA]|[TF]
Hey, Just saying.. When do i actually get a test to get into the clan i have been waiting some co-owner or Owner to test me but i haven't seen anyone.
|REPLAY THREAD|
I LOVE PIZZA! BUY ME SOME!
Originally Posted by kizicom View Post
Hey, Just saying.. When do i actually get a test to get into the clan i have been waiting some co-owner or Owner to test me but i haven't seen anyone.

The idea first is to get to know the clan members. thats first priority. after that i believe the in-game testing comes in.
(any clan members who want to tell me to shut up go right ahead, im only trying to help [: if im out of line let me know)
MettiMid

Dont worry your right. Its hard when people are in diffrent time zones sometimes because when we are playing they are sleeping visa versa but on the weekends some of us will be on early so that would probably be the best time to catch us. When your looking do /rf then/sa wapow and it will tell you where our players are
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
kizicom
Hey,

We are strongly considering you as a recruit.
I sent you a contact request on Skype a couple of days ago.
If you accept it and get in touch with me, I am sure that we can meet up in-game.

Most of us are on GMT-5 or so, our highest activity is in our evenings which is basically morning for you.
We have a few GMT+ members and we are currently trying to build a stronger team closer to your timezone.

WAPOW!
I can offer WAPOW a lot of skill. Extra manpower for clan wars etc. I'm also a very talkative person. I love communicating with people in game chat. I will post one singleplayer replay and one multiplayer replay at the end of the post. My favorite mod is judofrac just because it's a lot of fun and I love tackling my opponent down while trying to fend of against fracs. I also think it looks really cool when a powerful move absolutely devastates your opponent. I also enjoy aikido and tk mods. Any fun "just mess around" mods I generally love. I play every day and sometimes I'll miss a day or two, but that's pretty rare. I feel that it is important to note that I will not be playing toribash Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday of next week. I check my PMs daily and am fairly active on the forums. I have played Toribash for about 3 years on and off. I have multiple accounts. This is the account that I am now playing on the most and will continue playing on for a long time. My Skype username is: "live:supastormx". I am in 8th grade and I take all honors classes. I'm not by any means a nerd, however. I'm a geek. I spend most of my free time playing games and watching youtube. I'm a very friendly person and I'm VERY competitive. Anyway, here are some replays, I hope I get to join WAPOW. I'll be sure to play with some clan members as soon as I can.
Attached Files
Kick Kombo.rpl (80.2 KB, 6 views)
the most epic of saves.rpl (97.8 KB, 5 views)
Hey guys, I realize this isn't really my place to say, and like, probably isn't that important, but read the first page of the thread again, especially the last line xD