Ranking
hi wapow my name is utubeboss because i am a boss XXD
i play jousting judo torisex(XXXDXD LOL) and im rlly good at replay making ill post some replays
i no im just a white belt but i was once told a black belt is just a white belt who ket playing u can test me if u want
im very new to the forum but i will post lots
idk what a pm is
i play toribash lots this isnt my first account my first account is Dethmind i made this because i didnt like that name
my skype is will.toon1 if u want 2 add me.
when im not playing toribash im playing minecraft and roblox and playing soccer with my friend steven
8 )*bloodyme ss*

wAPOW!
-----

BTW THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SONG

-----
wapow!
-----
srry for spam
-----
wapow!
Attached Files
BOSS FLIP XD.rpl (46.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Krulls; Feb 14, 2015 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Moved Video into a Spoiler
ongmaner
lazy app denied

mincotsu

pretty good app we might disscus it. If we dont post to you again its probably a no

UTUBEBOSS

we are slowing down recruitment and are only accepting exeptional players so denied
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
Hello, My name is Brian, I play toribash very often and i'm 9.9/10 active on forums and ingame. I want to join Wapow, because I used to be in Godly which is dying very quickly and need a new clan that has great players that are also very active and participate in many things in toribash. My favorite and best mod is boxshu v3, but I am also good in aikido , aikido big dojo and will help in wars (you guys can test me if you want). I have also tried doing spars, madmans, and parkour but have not become very experienced in them, I like to make art for toribash, and try to make tc off them, but it doesnt usually go so well. Anyways, in real life I like programming stupid games to pass time, and hanging out with the friends i don't have, other than toribash I also play some other games on steam, like team fortress 2, warframe, and unturned. Hope you accept me into the clan, sincerely - Aboriginally (Also i'm not a blue belt, my old account was banned for forgetting about a small loan, I have the skill of a 4th dan)
| REPLAYS |
Clan
Hi Im Mirwaaj, Some dude named evhan2014, hacked me and I was a black belt, then I got back to white I play very often and on a orange belt, I play pretty good, Then I put evhan on bounty, then after I play often.(but can we keep touch on fb?My name is Mirwaaj Afzal) So I hope u let me in thx-puggypug15
Aboriginally,
Sorry to hear about Godly.
I really thought they might make a comeback.

Your app isn't bad and your stats are pretty good.
I have you as a Contact on Skype.

Now it's time to get to know us in-game.
We'll see if you are one of those rare missing WAPOW puzzle pieces.

puggypug15,
Lazy app bro. DENIED

WAPOW!
application
I will fight for lives and I will never stop fighting when people keep coming
FROM DUBOG05
OhLolz,
Good application.
Get to know our clan mates in-game and we'll see if you fit.

From the little I've seen, you seem to be a nice guy.
Find PimpKilla in-game and ask him for a test of your ABD skills.

WAPOW!
Evening Krulls,
i was already tested last night by pimpkilla.
not really sure what he thought, you might want to ask him.

WAPOW!

e:
In addition to this, i've made friends with extremealt. he says he recommends i join.
i'd say i've made friends with headkill22 too.

cheers
Last edited by ruby; Feb 15, 2015 at 10:20 PM. Reason: edit section