ES Recruitment Drive
Title down below :P
OVER DRAMATIC TITLE THING

Well, for starters my name is shadow554 (gonna get it changed as quick as possible :/) as you can see, and I'm applying for WAPOW.... Yeah... My favorite mod is a tie between ABD and xspar,

I am USUALLY on pretty much everyday, lately I've had family stuff so not much right now ;-; but I still at the very least visit the forums once a day, I may not post though.

I feel like I have a lot to offer to WAPOW, as I led (Core) at WAPOW's humble beginnings... It died... More recently I led NanoClan (Na) and the only active members besides me BOTH got banned.... So (Na) also died... Needless to say I'm taking a break from leading inactive clans >_<

Do I check and respond my PM's? That's literally the whole reason I started on the forums!

My toribash experience was relatively decent, as I won my first/ only GMtourney at green belt out of sheer luck and I've kinda prospered from there on.

IRL my name is Braeden, I live in Kansas and I am a proud (American) Football player. The season just started so my Ingame time may decrease but I will still be on as much as possible, my hobbies are toribash.... And football... Yay!

My skype name is shadowguy554 although I can't use it very much. Doesn't mean I can't!
I think that's it! I hope you'll consider letting me join
WAPOW!!!
See what I did there? CRAP now it's not last line!
WAPOW!!!
-------------------------------------------
Withdrawn
Last edited by Legacy; Aug 15, 2015 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Withdraw
when the
By any chance can you add a couple replays?
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
Hello!

My name is SuBZ3rO3 and I would like to join WAPOW! My real name is Lekë and I am thirteen years old. I am Albanian and I have lived in Albania (Kosovo) for most of my life. I am a 4th Dan Black Belt . I'm a football player and I enjoy gaming, both console and PC. I think of myself as a humorous person who likes to joke around. Obviously, in certain scenarios, I can be perfectly serious . I try to stay calm in game and I'm a fair play type of guy, saying "Gg" at the end of every match or a similiar congratulatory message. I think of myself as being rather intelligent. I am quite social on the Interwebs (internet) and have little to no trouble making friends (less so in real life).

I would like to join WAPOW as I have met several of your members in game and they're all really nice and helpful. I used to be in Crooks but, that didn't work out, can you guess why?*psst over here!* *it died* I have been eyeing up clans for the past few days and this clan seems like it could be the one for me since there are alot of fluidity players.

I play the following mods, my favourite is Aikidobigdojo:-

Aikido
Aikidobigdojo
Greykido
Taekkyon
Mushu
Boxshu
Kickbox

I can offer this clan many things, I am a particularly skilled replay maker(6/10), sparrer or parkourist and I can offer my service in clan wars.

In game and on forums I am very active, I'm on most days, and any lenghty periods of absence would/and will be explained. I am active on the forums, and I do post often. This can be rectified if necessary. My Skype user name is leke.demjaha,or SuBZ3rO3 so it is easier to find.

Replays are in my replay thread since there's alot of them you can check .

Thank you for reading this, surprisingly large application and I hope to hear from you soon. WAPOW! ~SuBZ
Last edited by Move; Aug 15, 2015 at 02:57 PM.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
great app subz maybe include like 2 replays to make our recruiters hormones go crazy
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
They're on my replay thread. I can't really post now. If you REALLY WANT I will ;-;
Sorry, but in leading 2 clans, this drives me crazy... It's a c/p app, as it says he would like to join aether and mentions datskip and chillidon.

Just letting you know.
when the
Nono, that app was used when I first applied for aether. I never C/P apps. It's my app Why would I steal something thats mine? How's that possible
his app is not cp and i think he used it for aether but he forgot to change the Ae Thingy
its not cp
Yeah, from my experience I've had people apply for other clans, then copy/paste their own apps on my forums with the same stuff happened i.e other clan names, sorry for the mistake subz, love your replays tho ^-^
when the