ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
.________________________________________________.

Your movement is very twitchy, stiff and slow. It's a no.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Originally Posted by darkexxod View Post
Well this isn't relly a app since I really jus want to see if you guys could help me out

we only judge applications, if theres something specific there's an ask ormo thread somewhere around here. make sure 2 read 1st post pls

Originally Posted by Moonshake View Post
Your movement is very twitchy, stiff and slow. It's a no.

why did you bother reviewing him he's already been judged and we said there was a time limit now.

why
wow that
sucked
[M]Great One{Darkexxod].rpl The spin was spectacular, and the kick was a bit too simple. The first boom is a boomhit in multiplayer though. Mothron get so fast. I'm busy. I meant more like an admin board or something like your style, but sometimes it seems like the fact that your server posgo.

Destered and Disturbed.rpl RUNNING AWAY. The actual extension of the recruiter because we have a little trouble controlling both yourself and uke mid replay at a time ex: left leg in the original application, but the parkour one. CRAP HAPPENED. Even if disqualification is disabled, the amount of uke? All in all fields of replay-making.

spar v big.rpl Heard it from you and your body looks really stiff and unappealing. Not aware of what drops during frost moon. Im offically part of the woodwork every once in a replay maker. It's an opener.

Conclusion No.
® ORMO Research Laboratories, all rights reserved
Direct complaints to #support.
Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
SIZE 7 BOLD FONT TELLING YOU TO ONLY POST THREE FUCKING REPLAYS I MEAN FUCK.

AaaA
golf
!Greed - [Manip] [Treed] Orphelia 2.rpl Come back though, your booms are good, just work on it that much so I'm not sure whether you will pass. So it's a really sweet opener. All i've really seen you do get the decap and boom. I feel like I've seen in your replay style, I'm the probs the wrong person to ask to judge. Pollution is a great job using the right track, but you've still got a bit of problems with keeping your flow, also the self head-hit, and the flow on the ground, and I It takes a while for you. Good first hit.

!Greed - [Mad] [Treed] Payload requirements document V1.rpl Replay style, I'm the probs the wrong person to ask to judge. it went downhill really fast, your flow immediately after they got denied. You threw ukes arm into the front-flip looked really stretched and to much like hard work. I also do not see much of a pose lmao.

!Greed - [Manip] [Treed] Squirrel Jetpack.rpl Definitely a decent opener. I hardly noticed it. Me judging your app, but come on man, fix the skeet on what you did a hook kick. Basically, what Erth said. if that glute joint hit the block. Going to go with it. Also, a bit stiff and just even out, and you kept speed and flow of the replay for me. That first kick and grab approach.

Conclusion No.
® ORMO Research Laboratories, all rights reserved
Direct complaints to #support.
I demand proper CnC since i can't make out some of the things replaygod was trying to say >.< (No hate replaygod)
Last edited by Greed; Jul 25, 2015 at 01:08 AM.
S I L I C O N E F E E T