Ranking
Original Post
Motorcycle mod
i know it has already been made two Motorcycle mods but i wanted too do one by myself i stole some ideas from Playerid666 and i changed the axis of some joints and it works real good for running over Uke, under maybe any way here it is.i couldent upload the pics becuase they were too big?! Anyway
you should do like this if you want it too look like a MC, extend both ankles, extend both hips, extend the abs, bend the lumbar right, and rotate the chest left. dosent look good yet try again check everything ok let´s continue
extend both elbows and knees, ok now you should be in the air wait til your feet has almost touched the ground and then contract your wrists

recommended values
dismemberment: 100
engage distance: 2000
matchframes around: 2000-5000

well have fun. Irtorius

i manage too get a pic in and heres a rpl too
Attached Images
mc showoff.bmp (19.1 KB, 66 views)
Attached Files
Mc.tbm (920 Bytes, 54 views)
talk about mounting.rpl (63.2 KB, 20 views)
Last edited by Irtorius; Jul 18, 2007 at 12:11 PM. Reason: I hade too put in a mimized picture
load
picture
and
replay
before
death

btw, i said you should just post it in my topic and i'll add it
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

Why should i post it in your thread, i just took the round wheels it is not at all like yours this even go with your feet forward. well maybe he is lying down and is on his ands and feets.
Last edited by Irtorius; Jul 18, 2007 at 12:12 PM.
Sorry Jam, yeah you made a great mod but i dident really get any ideas from that one, but you made think about making it go faster lol, sorry got almost all ideas from 666. But 666 got idea from you soo the ground of my ideas came fom you thanks alot Jam.