Toribash
Originally Posted by dotproduct View Post
They don't show up until a match begins that you are in. Try loading it in free play, then pressing ctrl-N for a new match. If that still doesn't work, then maybe there's an error: if you post the contents of your stderr.txt or PM it to me then I'll try to fix it.

Thanks for your interest!

Yeah tried that. Still doesn't work. Download the newest TB version, still doesn't work.

Ok, I'll post it here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4a6lpsym9w...tderr.txt?dl=0
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by William View Post
Yeah tried that. Still doesn't work. Download the newest TB version, still doesn't work.

Ok, I'll post it here.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4a6lpsym9w...tderr.txt?dl=0

Okay, thanks a lot for posting that! Does line 380 look like this?
lua code:
if x>jb.x and x<=jb.x+jb.w and y>jb.y and y<=jb.y+jb.h then return i end

If so, then I've fixed that bug in the new version by changing that line to this:lua code:
if jb then if x>jb.x and x<=jb.x+jb.w and y>jb.y and y<=jb.y+jb.h then return i end end

You can make that change yourself and fix the bug, or wait for me to post 0.3 in a few minutes, with the new keyboard controls suggested by Snake.

Edit: version 0.3 is now up!

I implemented mouseless control as suggested by snake. I made one small change: the grab button still toggles between left-only and right-only, but hold-relax-modifier+grab grabs on both sides and lower-body-modifier+grab releases both hands.
Last edited by dotproduct; Dec 14, 2014 at 01:44 PM.
Still doesn't work for me :/
I don't see the joint controls.
Still doesn't work for me :/
I don't see the joint controls.

Does it say version 0.3 loaded when you do /ls bodyplan.lua?

Can you post what's in stderr.txt again?

Sorry it's not working, I'll do what I can to fix it.
Originally Posted by dotproduct View Post
Does it say version 0.3 loaded when you do /ls bodyplan.lua?

Can you post what's in stderr.txt again?

Sorry it's not working, I'll do what I can to fix it.

Yep, loads normally!

I checked the stderr.txt, and there is no more the error that was present before(Lua script error: data/script/bodyplan.lua: 380: attempt to index local 'jb' (a nil value))! Still, I can't see the joint controls, weird.
Line 380 doesn't even have jb in it anymore in version 0.3 (it's on a different line now because stuff got added above it). Try deleting your stderr.txt and see if the same error appears again, and also can you verify that it says version 0.3 when it loads. This is weird...

And are you also doing control-N to start a new match? In freeplay?
Last edited by dotproduct; Dec 14, 2014 at 05:14 PM.
Hahaha, yes..yes..yes

Nothing you can do about it for now! Let's see if someone else has the same problem.

This is what I see: http://prntscr.com/5grsj3
Hahaha, yes..yes..yes

Nothing you can do about it for now! Let's see if someone else has the same problem.

This is what I see: http://prntscr.com/5grsj3

Hmm...well, I notice you're running at a lower resolution than I am...maybe the GUI is offscreen? Open up bpdata.lua and look for these two lines and change the numbers to what you see here:
lua code:

["guiX"] = 250,
["guiY"] = 200,

If that doesn't fix it, then I think you're right--we just have to wait for more testers. Thanks for your time on this, I appreciate it!
says version 0.31 is loaded, mouseless control prompt appears, but settings don't work for some reason aswell as there is no joints layout for some rason..

on 2048 x 1152 fullscreen it have only 2 buttons: save uke and save tori

err

what can i do to fix it?

EDIT: may be i'm using outdated version of toribash, will check with newest and post my results
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
says version 0.31 is loaded, mouseless control prompt appears, but settings don't work for some reason aswell as there is no joints layout for some rason..

on 2048 x 1152 fullscreen it have only 2 buttons: save uke and save tori

err

what can i do to fix it?

EDIT: may be i'm using outdated version of toribash, will check with newest and post my results

Is there anything in stderr.txt?