Toribash
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
And this kids, is why I'm harsh to newcomers.

Also hi halue, no invite until you become unbanned and finish exams

But Dad my exams are finished I just overshot the date by about 3 weeks
Hey llyod, I'm glad to see you're taking interest in toribash again!

I'm super happy that he was starting out editing and I'm really glad he's putting all his effort into his videos. But I think there's been a misunderstanding. I'm not saying he's terrible and should quit, I am saying that having Patrick say he's a professional editor is an insult. I know keshoihut never said anything about being professional. I never wanted keshoihut to be professional or else I wouldn't accept him.

I am saying I find it insulting for one of our clan members to compare someone who is trying out editing to someone who is a seasoned professional.

There is an obvious difference between keshoihuts edits, and slykuipers. This doesn't mean I'm telling kesoihut to stop trying.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Too late now though hes already over with tb and editing. In my opinion you shouldn't compare people it just makes the other person feel like shit
also ty for the welcome
Last edited by lloyd54321; Jun 20, 2018 at 02:51 AM.
It's not this or that, he/she showed all of us that he cant take harsh criticisim and is easily triggered, having him any longer or even accepting him and inviting him to the clan could cause some trouble.

Also hi lloyd how are you doing man its been a while since mecha right?
Alright, let's move this over to vector party, this is less of recruitment process and more chat now
Lol he went off on you karbs

But honestly kesh, you'll have to deal with harsh criticism if you want to get better. You said you did edits for fun, which makes it sound like you just do whatever you want for the heck of it. Not that it's bad, I'm like that with TB. I try things for fun, I'm not the type of person to take the game seriously. What Karbn said was just him misunderstanding what you meant by "for fun", which I misunderstood as well. HOWEVER, that DOES NOT give you the right to speak so harshly. Yes, the criticism was tough, but you'll have to deal with that. You said you spent hours perfecting videos, it's an art. I also do art as well, cartooning. So from artist to artist, I have to say "DEAL WITH IT". I have to go through tough criticism all the time. "The head's too long", "ur art is trash", "ur anatomy is all wrong", I have to deal with crap like that too. Yet it only makes me a better artist because I take it to heart in a DIFFERENT WAY. I see them as pointers, hints to a puzzle. If you don't take criticism, you're not taking a step forward. You're taking a HUGE step backwards. Quiting all together is just a disgrace to your art form. You're probably gonna come back and check to see other's reactions, so don't try to pull some sneaky shit. Deal with the criticism and move on.
¿?
Okay, I just read on what happened. Keshoihut you fucking retard. I'm good friends with the people in KOI and was a part of it for a while. Meija IS NOT and NEVER WAS in KOI. He just used the logo to attempt getting in. And honestly you should be able to take criticism. Your edits are fucking trash and if you believe that you're better than everyone that's a lie.
-----
https://imgur.com/a/G7nzpjd

In fact here's me giving him a nice comment before I even realised that this was Keshoihut. You can actually tell by his reply that he basically denied most of what I was saying and went on about other parts of his edit. Hmmmmm
Last edited by Keshava; Jun 23, 2018 at 12:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hello!

So where do I start well....I'm Baby, Sam, Sammy, Morals, the list of Aliases go on to infinity I think. I'm not too keen on the whole application stuff since it's been literally years but I'm gonna give a brief introduction. So I've been playing this game for a good 6 years starting off as a mushu lord (imo) former Unofficial Rank 14 and those were the days then it all went to shit because I was overwhelmed with feeling the need to begin realism replays not only because everyone else were indulging but because ya boy had to make a name for himself. I think my first ever reality check on how much dedication it would take for me to amount to something was being denied access to a sparring room because I was crappy but through years of moderate dedication and saiyin-like comebacks I slowly fortified my understanding of moving joints to become half descent at making my tori do what I envisioned. I WANT TO SAY I think 2014 was the year things in my head started to click to some extent and I kinda got better and slowly gained a reputation although I think the people I used to play with and what not died off by now but those were the good days. Honestly I think 2016 is the year I solidified my name as someone to look, through hard word I did accomplish one of my biggest goals and that was to be inducted into the toribash tricktionary along with become apart of the council so that was lit and the replay that got me noticed I'll use along with some other older ones. I would use newer replays but I work a lot so I'd have to get some spare time outside of work to show my old ass still got it.

ALSO I Love Fitness it's probably one of the only things that keeps me positive
Attached Files
[T]Dreams from the Lean.rpl (675.0 KB, 13 views)
[T]ChronoChoruption.rpl (458.2 KB, 11 views)
[T]Adolescent Rage.rpl (536.3 KB, 12 views)
Illusion Twist Feilong.rpl (294.7 KB, 11 views)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
hey man! when you talked about applying, i wasn't sure if you'd actually do it.

dreams from the lean. great moves, the breakdancing at the beginning was very nice. the landing wasn't that great, i noticed you used your hand there to stop your fall and transfer your rotation.
if you had landed differently, you could've transferred momentum without having to push off of the ground. also, you ghosted a little bit which isn't great.
after your cartwheel, the raiz was phenomenal, pure bliss!
no idea what the move after was though. not a donutboy, not a cork. what was that? looked cool.

chronochoruption: super awesome opener, i love the little two step you did into sailor moon (sailor moon, correct?)
very nice little combo, your corks remind me of the old school correct style. after, your movement really give me vibes of another member of ours, greed. eerily similar how the two of you move so similarly!

adolescent rage: hell yes, i've wanted to trick on that since i saw it. seems you beat me to it months ago though!

good opener as always, but your sailor moon is pretty weak in this one. you could've gone for a sailor moon twist and left your trick open for longer. right now it feels too rushed.
very nice setup to donutboy, i like. aerial is great, just like i expected it to be.i have no fucking clue what you did after that, but it reminds me of an illusion twist feilong. i know that's definitely not it but wow it looks clean.

cork is fantastic, but you should've pushed yourself and gone for a dub cork! you had the speed, all it would've took was some small tweaks.

last trick i don't know what it is, but i enjoyed it, it was unique although unfamiliar. good stuff.

yes from me. lets see what others say
Dayum you got some original moves and flow in your replays, I love it.
Just few more questions. Why do you want to join Vector? Do you have any replays other than tricking? You do any art? Also your age would be nice to know
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos