Ranking
I understand I'll do what you say and try effects I wouldn't even touch I am also trying to not fight anymore. anyways fuck this thread I hate forums
bye bye hope lloyd joins something different I don't feel trying to get into this anymore/\
<3
Originally Posted by Greed View Post
Look Keshoihut... this useless squabbling has gone far enough. We have declined your application to become one of our clan members because of the poor reaction you have given us to your much needed criticism. You are supposed to learn from your mistakes, improve your work and move on. This is supposed to be a step forward for you and if you do not get that and just throw a tantrum over it like a child, then we do not want you, because we want people with ambition and drive to better their game no matter what gets in their way, you did not display that, you dropped everything and said that you were going to quit at the sight of criticism. We wish you the best of luck from the bottom of hearts for your improvement but if you dont have what we need then we dont need you. Stop posting here and focus on imrpoving to become great.

damn Greed OwO

good game well played
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
What about the paragraph i sent before? >:^(

here, here

you're great as well

<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ooohhh myyyy gooddddd

You're still trying to get in here? We're happy to give feedback, but if everything is met with that sarcastic attitude then I think we'd all rather you not post here.

Good luck with your videos and editing, experimentation is key when trying to better yourself. Your previous video you showed us is already better. I hope Lloyd can give you good feedback.

Aadame, I admire you for keeping your calm and being nice during all this man. That's one hell of a skill
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Alright fellas listen up.
So I've heard complaints about what's been happening earlier (plus what's even before that), about myself in particular.
I know I've been that bad sometimes and I could be a real pain in the ass for some of you and you sometimes I just can't hold it much.
I may have been too much of a dick these past 2 weeks (probably way more than before if that's the case) and I suspect a lot of you are not happy about it but the truth is about these 2 weeks is that my exams are gonna have a terrible result and I've been under a huge stress because I was living in paradise then without any notice I'm suddenly in living hell.
So I just wanna apologize for everything bad I've done I suppose and I'll accept any consequences you'd consider towards me considering the fact that I wasn't the best leader you had in your minds after all. I'll even give up my leadership if that's what it takes and if it really makes you happy. I'll even give up my moderator position for whomever you see more deserving of it.
So once again I'm sorry and I hope you understand what I've been through and just hit me up if you got anything against me and we'll figure it out together hopefully and if you don't really want to then I guess I'll have to take the consequences.
No hard feelings, love you all one by one and have a great day/night whatever.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Lionet forced me to say hello :-(

Hello
Undead Leader - Item Forger - Left-Handed - DeviantArt - Scorpius
[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4476328_4.gif[/SIGPIC]
Yes, and as a consequence, you must join our bed choke party tomorrow pat >:^)

But in all seriousness, I get it. Exams suck and are a pain in the ass. I'm goin through kind of the same thing, but not as serious. Remember the mural I was doing with some people? Yeah, one of the people working on it isn't doing their part and it trying to make it way too perfect. Another decided to start actually working last minute... yeah. It's frustrating because for a long time, I was doing basically all the work. I had to get others to help because the people who were originally working on it wouldn't do jack. Now we basically only have A DAY left to finish it, and now they're freaking out. I've honestly given up on it, I already did my part and got the "Best in Art" award for my school anyway. So yeah, fuck them xD

But you aren't the only one who is stressed pat. It's fine.
¿?