Toribash
How about ex-Legends who are not in legend status now, can their names be taken away?
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
How about ex-Legends who are not in legend status now, can their names be taken away?

Who are the ex-legends? Im pretty sure legendary status hasnt been taken from anyone yet, doubt that it will.

But even then, the name has serious history behind it. For example, if 3 letter namechanges were done I doubt they would give you vebs name.
h
Would it be possible that there is reductions on the namechanges?
(Sorry for my bad english )
Originally Posted by Jeje057 View Post
Would it be possible that there is reductions on the namechanges?
(Sorry for my bad english )

Do you mean as in you having to pay less for it?

If so, then no, probably not. Namechange payment is there to sink the TC, that is why it is such a high price
h
If you pm an admin who's online at the moment, it should go pretty fast. But it all depends on the admin you pm, it might take a few days if he doesn't get online while you sent the money.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
nah, I Pm'd faint 24 hours ago, he been online multiple times after that, ah well, I'll just wait a bit :P

Gunkman, it took my namechange about a day to be completed, being he was not online, once he is online and reads your request and when you have sent the 100k he will change it to what you requested.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
If you read my post, you would see that I said he had been online after I sent it, but the name I chose was last used in August 2013, not yest 3 years old, so rip that.

Before I got the name change faint got online 3 times before reading my request, just because he's online doesn't mean he's actively on forum. this is for everyone, give it time.