Ranking
its a collab that me and theee are working on atm. I'm not sure if its finished yet, but enjoy!
Attached Files
[S]Teaeeeeeeeee.rpl (167.6 KB, 25 views)
Hole in da O Zone - I know you said it was generic, but I thought it was great. The opener was unique (imo) and the decap+split was neat within itself, but I think you pulled it off in a really fantastic way. I would have wanted to see a little bit more done with the second hit you did there, but overall it was executed well. Well done.

Teaeeeeeeeee - What you do in the opening frames looks awesome. The only real quarrel I have with this one is that your hand doesn't really ever extend past the torso when you decap, so the hit doesn't look super concrete.

Expect me to stick around and keep an eye on this thread, I really like your replays~
New replay! Shout out to my boy Theee for helping me out.
Attached Files
[S]HOLYFUCKINGSHITITSAZETO.rpl (126.7 KB, 29 views)
there's not much to comment on since its pretty short, but you did a pretty fantastic job movement-wise.
wow that
sucked
Oh shit I actually forgot how short it was. (You da best nearly)
-----
I honestly hate subways....
-----
I'm at 666 views....
Attached Files
[S]Damn subways.rpl (263.3 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Static; Aug 31, 2015 at 04:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It all happened so fast ;o

Your opener wasn't just amazingly sick, it was borderline artistic. Dancing around on your hands, was, to put it simply, an awesome idea. I'm impressed you could keep your balance for so long. Anyways, that initial punch looked super powerful and forceful, so I was initially disappointed that I didn't see a ton come from that, but the decap and then slamming the rest of the torso into that ground more than made up for what I felt I missed with the first hit.
This took me so long:

beautiful
the shoulder dm kinda looked weird to me though
i love the way you held the dick part (i forgot what it was called) in your foot until you could grab it
also this replay needed a pose