Ranking
I am.
In fact, I'm playing it right now.

Trying to get all them pesky pokemon in the water, specifically the ones in the special fishing spots, i.e. lumineon, slowking, seaking, kingler, etc. etc.
Also Elite Four, over and over and over again.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
Oh i see, vaguely , well im just going to use my totodile throughout the whole game untill the elite four then ill work on catching em' all like you ;o.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Pffffft, you don't have the silly pokemon that do work, like Scrafty. That motherfucker's got Moxie, and he tears shit up.
Zekron - Dragon/Electric
Kyurem - Dragon/Ice
Swanna - Water/Flying
Scrafty - Fighting/Dark
Volcarona - Fire/Bug
- Egg

Bring it >:U
The names sound bad i can only imagine what they look like o.o

that dragon ice one must be unbeatable :o
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
It's okay, but my main guys are Zekrom, Volcarona, and Scrafty, not in any real order.
Zekrom knows Psychic, Crunch, Bolt Strike, and Outrage, Volcarona knows Bug Buzz, Hurricane, Psychic, and Fiery Dance, and Scrafty knows Crunch, Hi Jump Kick, Head Smash, and something else, I forget to be honest.

I always change up Scrafty's moves though, that S.O.B. is so derpy, but he's so good.
He can learn Dragon Claw, Hyper Beam, Sludge Bomb, Giga Impact, Incinerate, Grass Knot, Swagger, Stone Edge, and a heap of other moves. Couple that with his extremely high attack and his Moxie ability (attack raises for every K.O.'d enemy), and he's great. Oh, and mine's fast, too :3

Scrafty
Zekrom
Volcarona
Swanna
Kyurem
nice team dude

don't think they would beat the one i made on pokemon diamond(not soul silver team yet) though
Is it possible to battle some1 with black/white with diamond?
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I don't think so. You'd have to buy black or white. You can transfer Pokemon from Diamond to Black/White, but not the other way around. We'd have to get lucky and get matched up, too, I don't know of any way that you can battle/trade with a specific person except when you're by them in real life with infrared or wireless or whatever.

And Pokemon Diamond/Pearl had some of the best pokemon ever. If we're going back in time, though, I'd pull out my Zapdos. He's a monster with his 383 special attack.
Oh man so i have to get white/black just to fight? damn,

Yeah i liked some of diamonds pokemon, Rotom is probably the best in my book
Mine is pretty much unbeatable, but pretty weak .
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Probably not unless you really wanna catch em all. Soul silver is just a remake for people that were not around when the original came out so thats kinda worth getting i guess . There won't be anymore remakes (at least i don't think so) and i dont see many more genertations coming out soon so black/white might be the last.
They will probably make more mini-game games that are usless instead of rpgs. Wish they would make something liek pokemon stadium again :s.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09