Ranking
View Poll Results: Do you agree?
Yes
84 Votes / 74.34%
No
29 Votes / 25.66%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I agree totally with CMon. They can choose to become official whenever they want if they have the standards met and the 50k ready. It's their fault if they rush and then fail an officilization check.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
i think we should keep the clans but we should put a m minimum on how many people are in the clan to become a official. so we don't have a bunch of clans with only like 10 people in them. also there should be a waiting period to become official.
I disagree with that, people wont care, they will be hasty and just become official anyway. Thats how noobs are. Also, Tonakai your chart is very inaccurate, Torigod activity is alot larger than you say.
Back in my day...
If charts were to be correct, we'd all have to make individual charts of our own impressions and add them up together. Stuff like timezones and preffered servers have a large effect on people's thoughts about a certain clan's activity.
clan activity charts should should be mandatory for the clans so you can check if they are active enough. also a check up for for clans should be done everyonce and a while.
Suggestion
I think the clearing should be after the clan league is over. Because a clan in the finals or whatever could be removed before they could fight. That's not fair.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
I think the clearing should be after the clan league is over. Because a clan in the finals or whatever could be removed before they could fight. That's not fair.

Agreed.