Toribash
Original Post
[OsS]OwnSoulSystem
Story

In this dark, putrid underworld we call home, wickedness lurks. The foul stench is enough to make any normal man wreath over in disgust. We are not normal men, we are the OSS. We have been taught the ways from the beginning, fighting styles long forgotten and ways only the dead remember.When all else fails the Old School Soldiers do not.

Rules

No spamming
No double posting
Remember you manners, be nice to everyone~
No bragging or being a smartass. This includes saying pwned, owned etc. ect.
No scamming or any other vialation of the Toribash Rules
Stay active
Respect everybody
Particiapte in clan events
Do the right thing
Have fun

Aim

Our aims include such things as “becoming official” or “Becoming a well known or popular clan”. What we want to do is help the Toribash community as much as we can.

Tag

Clan tag looks like this [OsS]. Anyone caught with this tag on who has not been recruited will be stripped of tag and banned from clan for one week.

Members
~VloveX

VloveX

~
~
~
~
~
[/CODE]

Ranks
(special ranks)
Leader
Co-Leader/s
Elites

(Job ranks)
Recruiter/s
Artists

(Normal Ranks)
Members
Recruits

Recruitment form

Below is our recruitment form, follow it closely. To enter you must be at least brown belt and have 100 posts(Negotiable).
We also must see you play ingame as well as your post on the forums. People who have been watched ingame but have not filled out the recruitment form that have the clan tag on will be banned from the clan for one week..

Belt:

General Mood:

Activity:

What you can do for the clan?:

Why you want to join?:

Previous clan/s:

Goals

Seven members [ ]

Officialness [ ]

100 forum posts [ ]

250 forum posts [ ]

500 forum posts [ ]

50k in clan bank [ ]

Loan system

The clan loan system will be in place. This means you are allowed to borrow TC if you are going to pay it back. The system will work like this, 10% of loaned money you will need to repay, e.g. if you borrow 1000TC you will need to repay 1100TC.

Fill out this request to get a loan.

Reason why you need the TC:

When will you pay it back:

How much do you need to borrow:

I agree that I will pay the money back; if not I realize that I will be kicked from clan and be reported to a moderator for scamming(y/n):

Clan wars
~

Allies
~
~

Enemies
~
Last edited by VLoveX; Nov 23, 2013 at 11:55 AM.
I suck u suck if i suck me suck what suck i suck what i suck is i suck what i suck u