ES Recruitment Drive
University, Commissions, and where I'm going from here
Okay, where do I begin...

I'm in university now. It's a love-hate relationship so far. I'm doing pretty ok.
HOWEVER, I basically have no time to do any art. I'm stuck here doing c++, programming, stuff like that.

Commissions will be left to a bare minimum. I really have no time to do art. However, i will probably have a few art pieces being sold in the market.

I have nothing much to say with this update. This is what it is. This is life.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
Hey man, power to you.

Life is demanding, and honestly, there are so many things that are above Toribash when it comes to priorities. It is nice to know that you've got yours under wraps.

Enjoy uni.
If anyone had sets in the making (not just requested, but WIP) and still want it done, then PM me immediately. I won't resume until you give me the go ahead. I'll also be giving a big discount if you really want your set, since i've been gooooooone for a long time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I give the best relationship advice
Your sets are exactly on my taste, minimalistic combined with tribal and sometimes you go wild with something more detailed. Keep up the good work i'm pretty sure you will make art even more crazier than before.
so even though it's about 3 years later, if you even do toribash art and sets anymore, how much do you price your sets? does it consist of what the buyer wants or how you're feeling?
Guardian