Ranking
/jo NOoT

Server is up, I'm gonna idle in it to keep it open for a while.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Just incase anyone was unsure, it's not just Trip and I that can create NOoT servers, anyone in the member list can. If a bunch of you wanna get playing tk or a variation therein then go for it man
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hello I don't know where I should put this but I have made a mod called taekkyonf.tbm it plays like normal tk but the dmt fir wrists are set at 999, I don't know if this mod will help people to get into tk more or not but it's worth a try.
Attached Files
taekkyonf.tbm (987 Bytes, 2 views)
[Parrot], [Alpha], [Parrot], [WAPOW]
[NOoT], [TL] and [TA]
Clan League 2016 2nd place holder.
Clan League 2017 1st place holder.
Good stuff Lamby. Might do well on beginner servers, I'll throw it at Icky and see if we can get it on there for a while.
She/They

I've missed playing tk so much, will join in the next server!

Also how's it going erth?
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
Oh fuck, it's Ruadhan. What's it been, like, 3 years? I'm good man, back at uni with time on my hands. Feels good to get back to toribash, how are you doing dude?

/me flashbacks to Omega
She/They

Weird to think it actually has been a few years man, I'm busy enough but finding the time to post and get back in game. I'm pretty good! Need to get back online so you can help me git gud again, I suck now.

I was looking at the old omega forum a few days ago.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉