Ranking
Original Post
Rubash Presents: The Game
Hey guys! So, as most of you remember, last year rubash presented us with the wonderful Deadly Game… The game consisted of either being banned or being the winner and winning 1 million tc along with the item “Living Soul”. What you had to do for the game was solve the riddle and if you [...]

More...
Found this rather useless as their wasn't really information provided about the game itself.
Could have at least been an interview from Sir or something, or you could have waited another three days.
For 1am in the morning its fine. Not any information will be released until further due notice of the event. Bloggers just need to start interacting with the community and stop being held back from things that can be said and promoting big events so on so forth. Been working on a blog about how players used to play for fun, but now its almost all grinding for tc. So yeah, other than that, yeah I agree the blog coulda been a little more in depth and interesting, just I'm the only real active blogger and I'm gone til Sunday at work and checking in and out of the hospital. So just wanted to get it out soon enough (on my phone right now)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Sigh... You'd assume after hearing so many complaints regarding you monotonous blog entries you'd learn, however, your blogs continue to disappoint.

Generally speaking, your blogs tend to lack information or content . Now please, tell me why you'd blog about an event if you've nothing to contribute towards it besides what has already been known or stated? I know you're trying to keep the blog active, as no one else is, however that doesn't serve as an excuse to casually submit pointless entries.

No hostility intended, I'm just telling it as it is. I mean, there are very simple things you could've done that would have significantly improved this entry, simply talking to Sir probably could've netted you some relevant info. People tend to dig interviews.
what am i doing here
Yeah, that's what I noticed about past blogs, they liked the interviews. Anyways, thanks for the CnC in a sense. I'll make sure to keep that in mind <3. Thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin