ES Recruitment Drive
hum nice dude.

opener was cool, decap too. after the decap you looked stiff. anyways, good job.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
this opener is hype
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Loved that opener, and the head kick reminded me of playing golf lol. The skeet was well done (I love how you got the hand off, by the way), and your pose was good. Great job, Xioi!
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
I have a couple of beefs with this replay, but not many. Looks awesome. I liked what you were going for in your opener, but I found it strange that your wrists were so contracted. The first trick was awesome, not much more to say. I liked your backflip followup, just not that you launched off of your toes so much (the tori is right on his toes, not flat-footed like I think it should be). Your cork was great, but I felt like your arial(?) could have had better form. Your last trick was nice, but I didn't like your splits landing, it looked odd to me (I think it was the extended glutes). Still though, these things are very minor, I loved the replay as a whole. Great job!

I just now realized that your head does indeed have a mouth.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
damn mack I do love the idea and skywhale here pretty much summed up the flaws

loved the combo, going to do the exact same thing, brb
Last edited by zubin; Dec 15, 2015 at 01:48 AM.
Shinosabi:

opener is beautiful, it was fluid, there wasn't anything wrong with the opener at all

hook to get wrist was cool, I like how you got the grab and decapped him at the same time

decap was cool

skeet was nice as well

gj
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Thanks guys. I used contracted wrists in the opener to increase the speed for the punches. I myself actually prefeer the look of contracted wrist punches when you're just punching the air. No idea why.

Also, that trick was a cheap try on a butterfly kick, I messed up my arms so it looked weird as hell.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
The butterfly was a nice try, they're pisshard to pull of properly.

The cork could of gotten alot of more speed however. But nice replay overall.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Thanks xioi, glad you liked it.
|Replays|
Sick ass opener.
Awesome decap.
Skeet looked forced, I'm quite sure you could have gone another route with that.

Good shit
My job here is done.... FOR NOW
|Replays|