Ranking
Original Post
[WIP] Grandlist of All Great YouTube Channels
Basically, I'd like to get a list started of all the awesome channels people frequent. YouTube has become a substitute for television and other forms of entertainment for a lot of people; however, they have no idea who to subscribe to anymore. So if you have some suggestions: post them up here and I'll check them out before adding.

If you're going to suggest something: please at least do the favor of adding a brief explanation of what you'll find at the channel and why you like it.

Toribash Related Channels:

ConCon

Toribash E-Sports!

Mocucha

Nagato

Matarika

Habu

NS Toribash

Gaming Related Channels:

Game Grumps

Egoraptor

JonTron

Let's Play with Tonakai!

ProJared

The Completionist

Continue?

Official Nerd Cubed

Rooster Teeth

Markiplier

FRANKIEonPCin1080p

Last edited by yuki; May 6, 2017 at 12:13 AM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
OfficialNerdCubed has some pretty good stuff. The games he plays are funny and can be informative. The best part is, he is always playing NEW games! I stopped frequently watching a couple years ago. At a 2000 sub mark, but the channel has improved, a lot.

Rooster Teath is a great channel over all. Made the famous redvsblue series. They are kind of like a company.

Are we nerds, or what?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Nice list Hax and its filled with great channels and I really like them ,Specially Conco, take over and e sports they really give what the viewer needs.
But u missed awesome channel and I know that's its a wip but trying to help.
Mocucha toribash,almost 4k subs

http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCIKFbjX-_TGgIt_M3NHI_yw
UberHaxorNova
He's a guy that does gaming like gta with friends and he mostly does weird games.
I hate all games
Lol where's Mocucha? ^^
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by -Link View Post
OfficialNerdCubed has some pretty good stuff. The games he plays are funny and can be informative. The best part is, he is always playing NEW games! I stopped frequently watching a couple years ago. At a 2000 sub mark, but the channel has improved, a lot.?

f yeah link! I've been watching Dan for ages, he's seriously one of the most entertaining people, his stupid comedy is perfection<3
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Man on Fire Films. Pretty sure this one is self explanatory, but Jack Morris makes mainly toribash content, and other stuff, Overgrowth, Terraria, etc.
I'm going to get around to updating everything with the suggestions above shortly.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!