ES Recruitment Drive
I'd rather not talk about religion in this thread but I will say that I'm an atheist yet I believe in the possibility that there could be a god. No more religion though please.
I am not talking about religion my friend, Its something about yourself you need to discover.
If you ask me, break out of your routines for a while to get some fresh new air.
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by 2017Forum View Post
I don't like labeling myself as anything other than human but it makes it easier to explain to less experience people reading this.
-----

I don't look at appearance mainly but the personality. I've dated cripples, amputees, etc. They can still be very beautiful but that's not the point. Since I'm an honest person I will say that looks matter in the smallest way possible to me, you can still be ugly to most and I could find you beautiful though.

You said you don't look at appearance, but you follow it up with mentioning a persons physical condition and their perceived attractiveness. I don't mean to attack you, just curious.
Last edited by Corey; Jun 22, 2017 at 03:00 AM. Reason: Removed a potentially hurtful comment.
Are you incapable of actually explaining yourself instead of using three word answers? This thread is about you and you made it to open discussion about sexualities.

Anyways, I posted my questions on my other account "BuZe", but you seem to have ignored them. So, thank you for your generosity.

I don't understand the message you are trying to convey about pan-sexuality. So far you have given us nothing about yourself other than you're suicidal and you seek attention for this "differing sexuality" that you have.

Why should we be interested in this? Why should we seek to understand about other sexualities from you, a pan-sexual?

Also, this whole "label" thing is nonsense. If labels offend you then just go on some SJW website, here is a good one. You'll get the response you want on there.

This is from someone who does not support the LGBTTQQIIAA (what a mouthful) community. All I'm asking for is transparency from you. (To others, if you have information that would be useful to me, post it, but for the questions/topics directed to 2017Forums let him respond to those.)
Just as a reminder, please make an effort to respond to legitimate questions and inquiries pertaining to the topic that you specifically made about you.

You're more than welcome to continue answering questions and continuing a discussion here, but failure to adequately carry this thread with result in it being closed.

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to shoot me a PM.
Originally Posted by royal View Post
I don't understand the message you are trying to convey about pan-sexuality. So far you have given us nothing about yourself other than you're suicidal and you seek attention for this "differing sexuality" that you have.

Now, i'm not him, but allow me to offer a couple of cents here: I don't think this was attention whoring or even a message, more of a very careful peeping out of the closet and probing the waters to see if it's safe. Placing it in Discussion wasn't the right choice, obviously, but given how some people react to even the slightest amount of deviance, sexual or not, i can understand why he'd want to be careful about it. I mean, in some countries it's outright illegal by law, and in some cases, people will outright kill others for being homosexual (or anything else that isn't cis-het*). The internet is obviously less dangerous in that regard, given the anonymity and lack of physical contact. Being comfortable with oneself is important, and i'm thinking that's why he's carefully opening up to us.

Also re: LGBTQ+ community, i don't exactly participate in it, and i find pride parades to be silly. I know it's all about acceptance and that straight people are as welcome as everyone else, but the thing is that i feel no particular urge to paint rainbows everywhere and plaster my every profile with a huge PANSEXUAL flag. I'll only bring it up if it's directly relevant, and/or to show people that it doesn't fucking matter. Unless they want sum fuk, of course.

* cisgendered heterosexual

also if you're not a he, please do correct me
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Shook
i can understand why he'd want to be careful about it. I mean, in some countries it's outright illegal by law, and in some cases, people will outright kill others for being homosexual (or anything else that isn't cis-het*).

This only happens because the majority religion in Iraq, Syria, etc is Islam. In case you don't know basic principles of the evil religion let me quote some scripture for you:

Quran (7:80-84)

"Allah"(Quran 8:12)

Islam goes beyond merely disapproving of homosexuality. Sharia teaches that homosexuality is a vile form of fornication, punishable by death.

That is why non-heterosexuals are killed in those countries. Cultural diversity will sure fix the problem because then all these Sharia hitmen will be in the Europe and the U.S.A., how marvelous.

Far from teaching universal love like the Bible, the Quran incessantly preaches the inferiority of non-Muslims, even comparing them to vile animals and gloating over Allah's hatred of them and his dark plans for their eternal torture. Muslims are told that they are destined to dominate non-believers, against whom harsh treatment is encouraged.

(I don't know if this applies to you, Shook, but I had to include this since Allahsucks was banned for racism.)
Last of all, which Colors and most people (from what I've seen) can't understand is that Islam is not a race. Allah is the "god" of Islam, which is an ideological deity, not a race. if someone in staff looks at this, ban this account as well: http://forum.toribash.com/member.php?username=GodSucks valid point, i did the thing. ~Icky
Thanks.

Races in the middle east include: Arabs, Jews, Arameans, Assyrians, Baloch, Berbers, Copts, Druze, Kurds, Lurs, Mandaeans, Persians, Samaritans, Shabaks, Tats, and Zazas.

For more information visit this website: https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Back to non-Terroristic things:

I don't think this was attention whoring or even a message, more of a very careful peeping out of the closet and probing the waters to see if it's safe. Placing it in Discussion wasn't the right choice, obviously, but given how some people react to even the slightest amount of deviance, sexual or not, i can understand why he'd want to be careful about it.

While I understand where you are coming from, sexuality is not a big deal. You don't need special treatment, you don't need to be anonymous when you do it. Just say who you and be you. That is it. There are many more people in this community who are not heterosexual, yet the only way others find out is by getting to know them. They don't make threads for outing themselves. If this continues (for a long time) all Off-Topic will be is a place to tell the world you're gay.

Also re: LGBTQ+ community, i don't exactly participate in it, and i find pride parades to be silly. I know it's all about acceptance and that straight people are as welcome as everyone else, but the thing is that i feel no particular urge to paint rainbows everywhere and plaster my every profile with a huge PANSEXUAL flag. I'll only bring it up if it's directly relevant, and/or to show people that it doesn't fucking matter. Unless they want sum fuk, of course.

I agree with you here.

I enjoyed responding to your post, Shook. Thank you for actually engaging in discussion.
Last edited by Icky; Jun 23, 2017 at 02:52 AM.
yeah, I don't see the point of this thread

no one cares about something as inconsequential as a random toribash user's sexuality

its good we kept it super civil in our discussion of pretty much nothing though, nice work everyone

what a lame topic
what's even more confusing is how this "semi-popular" toribash player doesn't already know how horrid serious discussion, arguments and other half-important info gets treated
if i were you i would've either brought this topic up on your main account instead of treating it as some shameful burden or not brought it up at all
it seems as if you're trying to relive yourself of this sexuality but in truth you're just going to make it worse for yourself by posting it on here anonymously
this is besides the point, because in reality being pansexual means nothing to 99% of the people on here
idgaf if you're black, gay, or thiggist, you probably will get the same treatment around here
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
In my own opinion, Tran-sexuality is a disorder that has been shadowed by "political correctness." If your opinion is hurtful or unpopular, it will be discarded and not considered. I do support you if you're transgender and wish to seek help, however, If you're going to tell me it is not a disorder, then why is the suicide rate among Transgender people 41%. (Recorded since July 7, 2016) Don't try and tell me it is because of public disapproval or discrimination, because black people have been hated against for years on years, arguably worse than trans-gendered people. however the suicide rate is only 6% (rounded from 5.9) as of 2015, so please if you respond tell me a new, more valid point.

People will not care what you identify as, I don't care, nobody else should care. But if you shove it in peoples faces and force the acknowledgement of your sexuality because you feel different you will become a burden.

My advice to you Anonymous-toribasher is to seek help for this problem, whether it be this number 1-800-273-8255 (Suicide prevention hotline) or find someone who you can confide with in confidentiality in your real life.

There are appropriate places to express yourself, but I don't believe the best place to be on a video-game forum. I hope you didn't expected a warm welcoming from an internet community where trolls and anonymous douche-bags lurk.

I hope for you the best in your endeavors, please seek help.
Last edited by Frosy; Jun 24, 2017 at 10:16 AM.
[Parrot]Static> God frosy, why is ur head texture so much better than mine... frosy> ¯\_(ツ)_/¯