Ranking
Original Post
I'm nostalgic, are you nostalgic? [PICS WARNING]
So I've been getting over nostalgic for the last while, going through my Playstation games (My NES and N64 shit disagreed D:) looking for old food I used to eat when I was a kid, remembering stuff that takes you way back.

I want you to do the same, and post the stuff here :o

Games:

Crash Bandicoot:

Oh hell yeah, I loved this game so much when I was kid, I used to re-play it so many times

The first 3 and the racing one were awesome, when the Playstation 2 one came out, it just didn't feel as great

I gave up on the rest of Crash Bandicoot games after "The Wrath of Cortex"

Naughty Dog should've stayed as developers for Crash D:

Jersey Devil:

This was one of those games that I never have a shit about the name, all I cared about was playing it

Took me a while to figure out the name :/

Pajama Sam:

Don't know what the fuck the story was about, but this was one of the first click-and-play games

I recently discovered there is a Wii Pajama Sam (What), if anybody got it, someone say if it's awesome or some shit like that

Spy Fox

Fucking.Awesome

Sadly the only Spy Fox I played was Spy Fox In: Dry Cereal, didn't try the others.

Wantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwantwa ntwantwant

I think I just like any game from Humongous Incorporated...Except Putt-Putt, he was average

Muppet Treasure Island

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE

Since I got this game when I was a kid, till just recently, I never knew there was a movie.

I also never finished it except after 3 years because I was a brian dead piece of shit.

Can't remember other games :o

Atari

ATAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Food

Time Out Chocolate Bar

Snarfsnarfnarf.

They don't sell it here anymore :/

Soccer Candy

Till this fucking day, I don't know what was in those wrappers, but it tasted so damn good

Rico Bar

I don't know if they sell it anywhere else, but they stopped selling it here D:

Pepsi and Shani

Right, Pepsi, left, Shani
Fuck so old :o

Shows

Takeshi's Castle

This was the only show I remember

Was called "The Fortress" In Arabic.

And god fuck was it funny to watch. If you don't know you, you probably haven't lived.
YouTube Takeshi's Castle for lols

Misc

Used to do that shit all the time, until I fell and broke my leg, then I had ot wait for 2 months till I can do it again.

Came across that a short while ago, but my brain is too messed up to remember what it was, but I remember it to be something in my childhood.

WHAT ABOUT YOU?!?!
My nostalgia is somewhat different,gaming wise:

Doom is still huge today.People still make mods for it.

Sigh, I miss the good old days when these Mortal Kombat games were somewhat decent.

Metal Slug was such a quarter eater back in the arcade days.I never owned the home copy of it until recently when I picked up a Neo Geo at a garage sale.

Food:

;_; I wish this was still available in the states.

This is back in Mexico,pretty cheap.

Shows:

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman,or G-Force.

Tenchi effing Muyo.Great anime.

Hooooo~!

Misc:

I had about 10,000 of these things back in the day.
=0 POGS! I had a bunch of those! Also... Power Rangers ruled my life when I was a kid.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
Hah, you both are older than me, I would like to see what nostalgia-ed the older Toribashers

Those and any other fisher price stuff around that time. I referred to them as "The Guys." xD

http://www.ztgamedomain.com/kwwd/wp-...ntra-cover.jpg (It was "bubble" something, but it consisted of dragons shooting bubbles and running around the map thing.. lol was awesome.

Me n' my bro played those at my grandma's house back in the day (we didn't have a gamecube but she had an n64 I think..)

Good times..
Those and any other fisher price stuff around that time. I referred to them as "The Guys." xD

omg i had a castle thing like that aswell i used to always use it.

when i was a kid pokemon cards ruled my life lol. in school everyone had them and if you had best cards you were really popular lol
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post

I just sold one of those at a carboot sale a week ago! :o
I often think back to the times of Doom 1 and 2... Good times, those.

Also, when i see that image that Pirate posted, i instantly remembered how i used to play with those exact "guys" (well, not the exact same ones, but y'know) back in kindergarten. My memory doesn't go much farther back than that. :U

Also...

Descent 2. Boy, was that game awesome back then.

One shouldn't forget Quake either. An absolute classic, too.

Rocket Jockey definitely belongs in the section of better memories as well.

Die by the Sword was also totally awesome, and it still is. I occasionally play it. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Takeshi's Castle was run in USA as Most Extreme Challenge. Also known as MXC
Last edited by War_Hero; Sep 13, 2009 at 03:26 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well