Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2014: Let's Get To Work
No more dicking around. We're in it to win it, and we're going to act like it.

To eliminate any confusion, this is how this event works:
  1. Every round, the two teams must fight three games in each mod, for a total of 15 games. You can't play more than 2 games in a row, and you can't play more than 4 games per round.
  2. It is your responsibility to catalog everything. Write down every battle, in the order that you have them. Write down your name and theirs, as well as when you fought. This is because we must also submit a list of matches played to validate our clan war on the event page.
  3. If you contact anyone from the enemy clan in order to set up a match, screenshot everything. That way if they end up proving themselves inactive, you have evidence that you made an active effort to communicate with them.

The only posts I want to see in here are legitimate questions, comments, or concerns, as well as posts that catalog any games played for this event.

Best of luck.
Ryland Gomez ~ Sarutobi
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
DrHax said it best on the event thread:

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Treat this Clan War like you would a duel: Take screenshots, save chat logs, and if you can: save replays. The more evidence the better.

If you find a GM online, they don't hold an obligation to referee the match, but you're more than welcome to asking them. They might ask in the GM channel if there's someone available. At the very least: someone on IRC would be useful for both teams in case anyone has questions about the rules mid-war.

Ok guys serious business here, we have to prepare for the war with obey, the mystery Mod has been updated and we should check it out in-game to see what we're facing.

We want to finish EACH war BEFORE the mystery mod so win all your matches men, try your hardest to achieve victory.

In-game practice can be arranged here I will be contacting obey, as well as Saru I'm sure, about arranging the war time.

Keep looking out at this thread as well as the other one for updates.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
If Friday works for you, it would work for us.

We can attempt another time if necessary.
I'm sure Sarutobi and I are fine with this but I need to confirm it with the rest of the guys available to play. I will get back to you about it soon hopefully as I've sent some pms out.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
fridays good
friday should be fine i think about anytime is fine, just tell me the timezone ofc
My schedule is very erratic so I won't know if I'll be on until I'm actually on, which will make it hard to schedule a time.
Hey is anyone online right now? Would like to know numbers of people so we can decide if we're doing this or not.

We have only two more days before deadline so we need to decide fast .

--------------------

/jo obeyvelite if you're online we need 4 members to partake in the war, if we don't gather the forces now we're gonna have to do it tomorrow! Match starts in about 2 hours.

Greykido: blackware,snook,TheAther (x2 if black doesn't show)
Lenshu3ng: snook, dash(x2)
Judofrac: snook(x2),TheAther
ErthTKv2: saru(x2),dash
Mystery crap: sarutobi(x2),dash,blackware,TheAther(if black doesn't show)

Games played:

Snook: 4
Sarutobi: 4
TheAether: 2 or 3 (depending on black)
Blackware: 2
Dash: 4

Additional players can be added if they show up, and players may be removed if they don't show, thanks.
Last edited by Snook; Aug 1, 2014 at 08:05 PM.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
I'm not generally on at 3am on workdays, which is every day except Wednesday and Saturday (technically Thursday and Sunday). I can try to work something out today before the deadline, but it would have to be between 10pm and 12am (GMT -5). Snook, you seem to be more in contact with Obey than I am, so if you want to set something up for me in that timeframe, I'd be happy to oblige my matches then. Otherwise, I can't really do much about it. In hindsight, I couldn't really schedule games for any other previous time, either :/
Yeah I knew you had work so wasn't expecting you to appear.

Some of obey are being assholes though. I offered to split the war over two days and they kept declining for bs reasons.
They clearly dont want to fight if they dont have to.
I'll try to set something up again.
-----
Guys I can make it for that time and so can Aether so that's me, aether and saru all available we need one more.

Time we want is 10pm GMT -5
Last edited by Snook; Aug 2, 2014 at 07:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09