Ranking
Original Post
[MP][WIP] Nugget :DDDDD
Hi I'm Nugget and I make mods sometimes. I'll update whenever I want to add a new mod. CNC won't make me upset

officialmodofnugget.tbm - OMON is ABD with penises. Touch your opponents dick to win, but you draw if you touch your own. You can't win by points, however, you must dq or do other thing.
(Thread should be judged on this mod alone )

busted.tbm - TK with a few changes. The power of all joints are raised from 1-4 to an equal 30. Raised the dismember threshold to 1000 so, obviously, you're not too strong for your own good. This forces you to pay close attention to your joints.

nugshu_fixed.tbm - My own varient of lenshu, well it's more like ninjitsu. You start in the air, and you and your opponent are given a small push towards each other.

nugkido8.tbm - I'm not sure what I was doing with this. Ok so this is aikido with a slightly larger dojo and smaller dismember threshold. Changed the friction from 10000 to... 1. Also, you can't grab each others hands and gravity changed from a staggering -30 to a nice and relaxing -29.99

360taekkyon.tbm - TK + 360 Chests

boxshu_wushu.tbm - Ok this is boxshu mushu except it's wushu. It sounds boring, HOWEVER, it has no ceiling. Nope, still boring.

nug_boxing.tbm - NG boxing type mod. Your feet are extremely heavy and your pecs have negative density, if that makes sense, so you can rebound easily. CAUTION: YOU MAY EXPLODE

officialmodofnugget.tbm

busted.tbm

nugshu_fixed.tbm

360taekkyon.tbm

boxshu_wushu.tbm

nug_boxing.tbm

ty reta
Last edited by ymir; Apr 29, 2017 at 01:35 AM. Reason: fixed a m to a w
ナゲット
Hello Nugget, please provide some pictures with the description of your mods according to the rulez

Thank you
Ok I fix, was going to add pictures a while ago but forgot rofl
Ill add some soon
-----
Done
Last edited by ymir; Apr 29, 2017 at 01:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
ナゲット