Toribash
Original Post
Opener Challenge!

Greetings players and welcome to the new and improved Opener Challenge, brought to you by the Event Squad!

The Event Squad is proud to present the Opener Challenge!
In this event we provide you with a pre-made opener to edit after a set number of frames in order to complete the challenges described.
Today's opener is provided by Fred! He's the Event Squads local Swede, an ORMO recruiter, and the proud owner of a Stock Replay! Edit his opener after 60 frames and try to decapitate Uke! Those who complete the advanced challenge and also split Uke will receive an even better reward!

1. Replay hacking is forbidden
2. Do not steal another players replay
3. Do not change any game rules except match frames
4. Do not attempt to enter more than once using multiple accounts
5. Do not edit the replay before 60 frames have passed (Displayed as frame 940 by default)

Game Client:
Go to the News tab in the in-game client and choose the "Opener Challenge" event. Press the "Participate" button located bottom right. Once the match frames run out you will see a "Submit" button on the bottom of your screen - pressing it will allow you to upload your replay to be reviewed by the Event Squad. Keep in mind that we will only judge your first replay uploaded this way, if you want to change your entry to a different replay you will need to upload it on the forums. Please try to mention in your post you are changing your entry so we don't think you're trying to receive prizes twice!

Forums:
Download the attached replay and move it into your replays folder. Load it and press the e key to edit it at or after frame 60 (Replay displays it as frame 940 by default, pressing Shift+P can be used to move one frame at a time). Once you are satisfied with your entry make a post in this thread with your replay attached. If you want to modify your replay before the deadline, edit your post and add a different replay instead, don't make a new post for each replay.

Decapitate Uke
2 Shiai Tokens
2,000 Toricredits

Split Uke in half AND decapitate Uke
3 Shiai Tokens
5,000 Toricredits
+

Best Replay
10 Shiai Tokens
50,000 Toricredits
+

August 30th, 16:00 PM (GMT +0)
Players who upload their entries via the forums will receive their rewards shortly after the deadline.
Attached Files
openerchallenge940.rpl (25.1 KB, 137 views)
Last edited by Divine; Sep 13, 2019 at 08:22 PM. Reason: The voting period has begun
If this doesn't count as a split let me know thank you.

Edit: For some reason my replay wasn't working, but no worries I fixed it.
Attached Files
Last edited by Stance; Aug 10, 2019 at 04:18 PM.

dk why but the news thing wont show up but heres my replay and if that aint a split idk what is
Attached Files
ooooohrektness.rpl (169.9 KB, 21 views)
scripts buggy as hell
fix that pls
desync on replay recording/playback
and goals of challenge don't markin'
-----
here it goes
split first
decap after

did a new entry, old one sux
Attached Files
centipede.rpl (174.9 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by T0n0mi; Aug 27, 2019 at 11:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
It took me ten years to find the answer to something, and I forgot about it in two seconds
replay with the most value of dms ;d
Well, ingame UI was very baggy
1. split doesnt counting
2. can`t just reset without of event and play it again
3.Ye, teleportation after editing (it can be seen at Drozd252 replay)
4. script has been defused
http://prntscr.com/oqssm3
http://prntscr.com/oqssxk
http://prntscr.com/oqst3s
Attached Files
IdkWhatImakeEveryTimeLal.rpl (295.0 KB, 12 views)
Last edited by NoobOfWeek; Aug 12, 2019 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Changing Replay
can we dm uke more or it has to only be a split and a decap ?
-----
can we dm uke more or it has to only be a split and a decap ?

and can we add framerates if needed ?
Last edited by Deni; Aug 10, 2019 at 10:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO