Ranking
Original Post
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Another thread? Well, game news never seem to stop so yeah.
--------------------------------------------------------------------

For almost six years, Sly Cooper comes back with a new title for the PS3. Oh jolly, I had so much fun with the first three in the late PS2 days.

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time is the fourth title of the Sly Cooper series of platform games. Thieves in Time is a PlayStation 3 exclusive game set to release in 2012. Though the original series was developed by Sucker Punch Productions for the PlayStation 2, this game will be developed by Sanzaru Games, who had previously ported the original games into high-definition versions for the PlayStation 3. The game was formally announced at the 2011 Electronic Entertainment Expo during Sony's presentation on June 7, 2011.
The game, set in a world populated by anthropomorphic animals, follows from the end of Sly 3: Honor Among Thieves. Sly Cooper, a raccoon from a long line of master thieves, reunites his gang to locate and recover the Thievius Raccoonus, a book chronicling the Cooper family line that has been lost in time. The player controls Sly and uses his thieving skills to pull off heists and recover the missing parts of the book over the course of the game.

Again it's from wikipedia. Sucker Punch won't be making it this time whether you like it or not.

Here's some Screenshots:

Trailer:

Article from GamesRadar:
http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/sly-co...11510828839060

:')
My childhood came back.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More information provided by other users. Many thanks to those who contributed.

Originally Posted by tornkik95 View Post
Here is an extended video demo:

As soon as it's in my hands I will not sleep until I beat it.

Pics!

Characters

Last edited by DarkeVipr; Jun 16, 2011 at 11:20 AM.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsss sssssssssssssssss

Praise jesus! I HAVE BEEN WAITING LIKE 9 LIFETIMES FOR THIS

A bit disappointed sucker punch isnt making this though, I loved the first three so much
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
My childhood came back.

My childhood simply came
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
GODFUCKING DAMNIT YOU BEAT ME TO THE MOTHERFUCKING THEAD RHUAERUAOHERUAURAAAAAAAAAAA

Well, Tornkick95 PMed me with him being anxious about Sly 4. So before seeing this thread I sent him back a PM. Basically it has some little information and my thoughts;

Slycooper 4! I saw it when I was browsing the Playstation store. There isn't much news about it, so I'm anxious too. I'm definitely going to get it and probably made a gaming thread about it once more information comes out.

http://kotaku.com/5809279/sly-cooper...eauty/gallery/
If you haven't already, check out the little preview in the link above along with the screenshots. I'm not too happy about how the Dimitri looks, he looks very weird. I'm assuming the other characters will look slightly different as well since Sucker Punch isn't working on the game anymore.

I like the level design so far, it resembles the designs of the previous games, but looks better.

Hopefully this new company does a great job like Sucker Punch did,

..and then I saw this thread with information I haven't seen before.
Originally Posted by sid View Post
My childhood simply came

Last edited by Slycooper; Jun 15, 2011 at 12:26 AM.
Here is an extended video demo:

As soon as it's in my hands I will not sleep until I beat it.

Pics!

Characters

Last edited by tornkik95; Jun 16, 2011 at 01:32 AM.
┐( ̄ー ̄)┌
I loved that game, brings me back to the PS2 times. Too bad our PS3 recently broke. :/