Toribash
Baphomet Thanks for the compliments Baph but I made sticky stains a year ago so I don't think its that good lol
"but what about my replays is so bad?" Your replays aren't bad but your movements are twitchy and lack flow/fluidity and you
overextend/overcontract your joints a lot. For most of the hand walking replay your legs are moving well but your arms are stiff as dick.

baphomet

Theres a few examples of when you didn't look gud. Might seem like nitpicking but its important.

RHYZ "tori get getting his head hurt so it didn't look well-controlled" Fair enough, Ill work on this for my next manip.

Doom Trinitix, opener was good but then you slowed down quite a lot. Not bad overall.
2 dm legs only, really like that opener, never seen anything like that before but so slow mayne.
Nuthug replay, The run at the start is aight but you twitch a bit after the run and you step too far which meant that you couldn't do the back hand spring properly.
Pause between 1350 and 1340. Decent dm and good pose tho.

Imma work on some new shit today after I buy sum wed
Attached Files
oscar100 - KaptainKush.rpl (483.4 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Aug 5, 2017 at 07:47 PM.
Very short tricking replay I made in like 5 minutes, opener is trash.
Nocturnal was my first ever madman replay, found it on my grandads pc :o
Attached Files
Kenny is gay.rpl (183.9 KB, 6 views)
Nocturnal.rpl (247.0 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Aug 7, 2017 at 06:27 PM.
Ew no I cant - Nice aerial at the start but that backflip was ewwww. The ending gave me an erection tho, pretty cool.
Eughhh- some weird movements, sweet skeet doe. Dms were ok.
How did that pose defy logic? :P

No one watched kaptainKush and its my best tricking replay :O
The post was so leaned back and it just made no sense :v
I'll check out the tricking now :v

EDIT: Damn man that was insannne!
Only complaint I have was around 350 ish how you used three limbs to jump, it didn't really fit with the previous flow,
Why so short? ;-;
Last edited by tabby; Aug 9, 2017 at 02:13 AM.
800 frames isn't that short :P
Working on a manip but im using an old opener.
Im in love with this replay so far, just need to add the booms.
Attached Files
Last edited by oscar100; Aug 11, 2017 at 01:45 AM.