Toribash
You have to strike with a lot of speed the chest of uke per exemple , by aiming in the area between both pecs and the chest , you hit must hit them in one shot.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Larfen or Pusga did a tutorial on that not long again, scroll through the tutorials section to find it!
Click "go advanced" near "post quick reply", scroll down and click "manage attachments". Then upload files and send post.
How do you do color letters, descriptions and such?

There's already a tutorial on it but it is from 2008 and says 'OUTDATED'

Parkour • Spar • Skating
JuaniXk:
/desc [text here] - Description
/motd [text here] - Welcome message on the chat
^[number] - For the colors. Do it before the word or sentence. ^89Like this.
The colors code are here.

If you want to know other commands, click here.

Olis :P
Last edited by Jodus; Jan 29, 2015 at 02:53 PM.
JuaniXk

If the ^ with a 2 digit number doesn't work, use % with a 3 digit number.

example:
^777
I need a quick tutorial on how fpt's (Flame Particle Textures) work, how to make them, which size they should be etc.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
I wonder how often people dont read the first page of the thread and post, post and post xD . Mackanak01 there is an index of tutorials at the start , and here is the link for the flame forge basics (thats how you make the flame particles)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=96641
-----
Could someone tell me if there is a way to surch someone by the name in the toribash page ? If yes , pls show me how (making a tut)
Last edited by Daammmnnnn; Feb 24, 2015 at 04:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Daammmnnnn View Post
I wonder how often people dont read the first page of the thread and post, post and post xD . Mackanak01 there is an index of tutorials at the start , and here is the link for the flame forge basics (thats how you make the flame particles)
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=96641

I am looking for Flame particle Textures, not the flames themselves. I watched through the whole thing.
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen