Toribash
This needs a severe update ;o ill see what I can do about my horrible art portion when I get home. Other than that its really up to your jurisdiction.
can i join im a brown belt and im decent at most mods but best in akido. im practicing parkour and replay making.please inform me if i'm allowed to join.Thank you.
Please read the application thead, also don't post here.
[Secret]
We only allow 3rd dan and over. I remember that.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was 3rd when I joined. I don't know what changed...
-----
Let's take this into the forum discussion... We don't want it all here in the members and roles.
Last edited by Buck_Turgidson; Aug 14, 2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by Buck_Turgidson View Post
It was 3rd when I joined. I don't know what changed...
-----
Let's take this into the forum discussion... We don't want it all here in the members and roles.

It wasnt third it was second, its been that way for years. i remember looking up to this clan and working hard for 2nd dan because i felt that i was meant to be in it.
until it became inactive