Toribash
Original Post
Minibash 0.9
We are beta testing a new flash game for the forum and iPhone.

http://forum.toribash.com/minibash.php

Changes in 0.9:
- Tournament Mode (Menu / Start Tournament)
- New batch of sounds

Changes on 0.991: (November 19th, 2011)
- cleaner graphics
- more blood, a lot more blood
- you can play with the head after decapitating
- shows the opponents head ghost after a decap
- streak multiplier for credits (1st round 1*streak credits, 2nd round 2*streak etc)
- removed high scores (didn't make much sense)
- high light your name in the tournament list
- removed some backgrounds to make it load faster
- a bit of wobble to labels/buttons
- if you lose you can retry a challenge as many times as you won't and still advance in the tournament
- updates to the modding menu to make selection and resizing easier

The game is still under development, if you have suggestions for improvement post in this thread or join us on irc.toribash.com (/join #minibash)

When the game hits 1.0 I will probably reset the mods, challenges. I will not reset your user account (credits, gold, strength etc).

[EDIT]
1.4 is out
Last edited by hampa; Aug 29, 2012 at 05:42 AM.
Hampa should add TC to Minibash, which is shared to funds here. Wouldn't it be cool to play minibash and earn TC for main Toribash?
Originally Posted by 5brickbomzh View Post
Hampa should add TC to Minibash, which is shared to funds here. Wouldn't it be cool to play minibash and earn TC for main Toribash?

This has been suggested many times already and as far as many different ways of farming are available for minibash, this suggestion is not gonna happen.
:(){ :|: & };:
Minibash is cool, but I like Toribash more.
MBO | TABD | Team America | TGO | PS3 | oofun4 <3 | Cozza
I KEEP FIGHTING THE SAME DAM PEOPLE OVER AND OVER !! :L it boring and i dont think its my moneys worth any more please hurry with the online!! Because its a good Game and i dont wanna be bored of it .
I am IronMan
There should be more things to spend money on. You rack up so much money, yet there's barely anything to buy.
Last edited by Ryder24; Aug 25, 2012 at 03:43 AM.
The Official [Evil] Hitman
CashGod | ♫ Joven Dios ♫