Ranking
View Poll Results: Poll deleted.
0 Votes / 0%
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
I love this idea. Im looking foward to the first drawing. And it is a good tc sink
So in order to be in this lottery,I have to buy 2xLottery tickets that cost 10k each,right ?
Now lets say we do win the lottery. Will the possible items include something like gradients and trails (i.e. items no one wants)
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by LWafflez View Post
It's probably just like:

-You pay the 10k per ticket.
-Your name gets put on a list for the ticket buyers.
-Script to randomly choose one name from the list.

So no, you can't transfer them. Then people would just be on alts sending themselves tickets.

Yes, exactly like that.

Originally Posted by devil1337 View Post
Will there be just one winner, or can multiple players win?

Only one lucky winner.

Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
So in order to be in this lottery,I have to buy 2xLottery tickets that cost 10k each,right ?

You can be in the lottery with one ticket, but buying two will give you a greater chance.

Originally Posted by Gum View Post
Now lets say we do win the lottery. Will the possible items include something like gradients and trails (i.e. items no one wants)

The lottery will be set up and the item will be displayed.

Example,
Lottery Name: First.
Prize: Void Force
Ticket Price: 10,000tc.
Ticket Amount: 200.
Ticket Limit: 2.

You can choose to enter it. You know exactly what the prize is. No random shit.
Ah ok, thats a good idea. Now no one can complain because they know what they will get. I like that, thanks for clearing it up crux.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]