Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] I Have Been Hacked / Deleted.
K so my alt account is Swammy as you may know but I can't sign in and support irc seems to be down.
What has happened to my account Swammy?
If it has been hacked or deleted I would seriously like to get my TC and items sent back to me.
I know bro, but I have signed in using Swammy since then. I even went to support irc because the roll back got re-banned me, Tonakai unbanned it.

I had all my items and tc. But now I'm signing in and it wot let me, its like someone hacked me and changed my password. I am very upset, Swammy has about 150,000TC and items worth even more. Would really appreciate if someone could look into this fuck up for me.

~edit -

k now i'm really p**sed off!
All my tc is gone with he exception of 389TC and alot of my expecive items have vanished.

Would someone please please look into this.

~ edit 2
Were the hell is all the smods n admin peoples??

I just checked my transfer history....who the fuck is velafant and sewamy, whoever they are,they are the ones reponsible fom what i can see, but please check deeper i can only do so much...
Last edited by OngBash; Dec 31, 2010 at 07:25 PM.
It's New Years eve.. Maybe they're doing something else than reading forums?
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Thats a good point.....I'm leaving work ow yself anyway. I'll check again when I can.
The account is still there, and at first glance there is nothing wrong with it.
However, the current registered e-mail is [email protected] and it is my impression that you're british? To me it looks like the accounts was emptied and used for fencing items from other stolen accounts.

Prove to me that you own this account (via PM, obviously), and i'll reset the login info. Until then i'll suspend it.

----

Update: dealing with this via PM from now on. Thread-wise this can be considered solved.
Last edited by Jarmund; Jan 3, 2011 at 08:19 PM.