ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Solved] Multiplayer texture problem...
Okay, so I have been having a problem in multiplayer.

For every server I go onto, the current winner when I go onto that server is in blue, with some text and dq customs.

But if they win again, their tori returns to what they had previously. I understand that people can change their tori to their own desire but this is different, everyone had the exact same thing (only if I have just gone into that server, and only if they are red/winning). This is turning out to be very strange and I think it is to do with the hack. I was just wondering what is going on with my client.

As soon as I join a server, like any other day:
http://www.box.net/shared/mtaxksrl40
Then, the current winner "Neyron" wins again. He looks normal with his old customs when he is up against a new player almost instantly:
http://www.box.net/shared/bfjf4y0min

If you want I can post some more pictures. Thank you for reading,
Last edited by Hospachea; Jan 3, 2011 at 09:36 PM.
It happens all the time. It's like that for me.

When you go into a server, your computer doesn't know what has happened with the users, so it puts in the images of what you have for tori and uke. If it annoys you that much just /dl each player and then /lp 1 and /lp 0 them.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Wow, that was a fast reply. It worked, to an extent

Do I have to keep doing that every time I enter a server? Or is there a more permanent way to solve it?
Last edited by Hospachea; Jan 3, 2011 at 09:50 PM.
what Jimbobwe said..

It's a bug relating to the fact that the entire match and the state of its players isn't sent to any connecting clients. However, when a match starts the client gets the full dataset, as opposed to if you joined mid-game. It's caused by the same thing that causes replays to look weird if you weren't there for the start of game. No permanent solution to this, but a bugreport has been filed.
Last edited by Jarmund; Jan 4, 2011 at 07:32 AM.