Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] HELP PLEASE READ
PLEASE IM SO SORRY FOR MAH SCAMMING SHIT I WAS TRYING TO RESEND THE 50k TO VOID YESTERDAY BUT I FORGOT I ALMOST FORGOT !! PLEASE I UNBAN MY ACCOUNT noobernb I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL 04-03-2011 PLEASE ! OR BAN ME JUST FOR 1 WEEK LOL I CAN'T STAY 04 MOUNTHS WITHOUT PLAYING TORIBASH !!!

please im so sorry for scamming i wont break rules pls pls i hope you will have a heart and unban me
I don't think so. You should email support at [email protected].
That feels good. I like it when you touch me there... mmmmh. That hurts...ow ow! Click Here Much better.
No, if he wants his ban to be shortened he should contact the mod who banned him by sending him a PM with another account (noobernbz for example) or by using IRC.
But you shouldn't have to big hopes since you broke the rules a couple of times and you were aware of it from what I know.
Last edited by gerFight; Jan 4, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
Request has been forwarded to the person who placed the ban. It's up to him/her to decide.

also: "PLEASE HELP READ" is the kind of support post that is least likely to get processed quickly. Next time have a more intuitive title. Bonus points for releasing Caps Lock prior to typing your support request as well.