Ranking
Original Post
[Solved] Items Help.
Hello, a few weeks ago I put everything I owned into a set and I don't know how to get them out. I have 3 random sets for no reason and when I try to edit or preview it just brings me to the texture uploader. I just want to get all of my items out like for example, my hot pink relax, helios relax and such. I just want to get the items out of the set because I can't. If anyone can help that would help so much. Thanks for reading this also. Have a nice day.
[18:19] <@Noah> we penetrate every orifice with corndogs
Well first you click the set, then you check the boxes next to items you want out. Then above you will see with selected. You hit that box and choose remove from set then hit submit then those items should be out.
I'm sorry, this is still not working maybe theres something wrong with the sets them self but I can't get the items out. If like a Smod or what ever kind of mod can get into my account, hopefully they read this and get all of my items out. That would hep a lot
And thats where things get even worse, I'm so sorry to keep wasting time with more troubles and I know this sounds far fetched, but I cant send items for some reason! I used to but then after the hack I can't send items. Mods that can access my accounts are the only people that can manually go into my account take all of the items and then send them to the certain. So jarmund if you think you have the power to go into my account and send your self the items I give you 100% permission to do so or to any other mod that will go into my account to help me. Like I said before, I'm really sorry for wasting your time but I really need help so thats all. One last thing too. If jarmund doesn't get to the time to go into my account, any mod can just send ALL 3 of my sets to jarmund so I can get back all of my items back in return. Thanks for the help
All of the items that i got from your sets amount to 114965 TC. I'm sending you that, so that you can buy the items back from the shop.