Toribash
Original Post
Cars?
What kind of cars interest you? What are your favourite types if cars?
I will start of by stating the car I drive and my favourite type of car. I drive a 2010 Boss 302 Mustang, 733 Horsepower (Did some modifications). And I like super cars/newer muscle cars.
Es car
Erm, fancy topic, I personally don't see any modded Stangs where I live but here my ol' Honda 01 handed down by my bro he put it into storage after he got his bmw M3, Not into much new cars but I like the more classical style cars they made back then. Pic is when he first got it but rims were changed n such ain't to fancy for my first but gets the traveling dun
Last edited by Jolt; Jul 26, 2014 at 08:14 PM.
Ah nice. Suspension kit on it? Looks a bit low
-----
This is mine:
http://m.imgur.com/HZb4ofM
-----
My dad is in black, my mom is on her phone. Those other people are friends of ours.
Last edited by Whut; Jul 17, 2014 at 08:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I have a '98 Mustang... not much to look at, though.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
'98's aren't my favourites but do you have any pictures of it? Any modifications to it?
I need a car to sometimes move from point A to point B and that's it, so my good, old audi a3 works just fine.
retired
Ahhh gotta love them Audi's xD. When I get some more money I will sell my Boss and buy an Audi R8 c:.
-----
Hey, if you need a car. You can buy mine for $50k bro.
Last edited by Whut; Jul 17, 2014 at 10:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No, thanks.
I don't work anymore, I've made enough to have a chance to study.
Minimal wage is around 300$/month and that's what is what I used to earn.
If I had 50k $, I could live for another 10 years without worrying about stuff. Not everyone is from 'Murrica here.
retired
Uke you rich fuck. I would chop off my left nut for that car. This is mine.