Ranking
Original Post
Cinder's Replay wall.
Hey guys I started replay making about a month ago and I started a thread now to get some advice and make my replays better. Here are a few replays to see my type of skill. Even though some of the replays are old and I was new CnC would be appreciated!
Attached Files
#C Double lunch time.rpl (140.8 KB, 21 views)
Decap T 1.rpl (73.4 KB, 21 views)
Headshot.rpl (55.0 KB, 14 views)
Double lunch time: The opener had a smooth, wushu-ish feeling to it. Your movements were kinda okay, but the first kick would have been a decap. Also, avoid rubbing uke around yourself just to dismember him.

Decap T 1: Wushu opener, not kinda good the second time around. The decap itself was nice, but you could have made it look more powerful. Also, work on a pose at the end. It makes things look cooler.

Headshot: Stiff opener, me no like. Smooth out your movements and make yourself move more fluidly.

Overall, considering that you are quite new to this, I suggest experimenting with your joints so that you can make a better opener.
Heart of Gold
More Replays!
Two more replays! (I know the parkour wasn't so fluid near the end I was tired at the moment)
Attached Files
Fast feet.rpl (117.7 KB, 8 views)
Parkour with C!.rpl (369.8 KB, 7 views)
parkour-dream.tbm (18.6 KB, 4 views)
your parkour is pretty bad to be honest. i dont think you should start with that just yet. parkour in toribash is all about style and fluidity in wich you have none of right now (no offence) i also recomend that you NEVER shall launch yourself with your hand like that. it just ruins the replay to 100% fail
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Thanks alot for the advice! I looked at the parkour and the other replays and I really did notice that the launch with my hand made it look bad.

P.S Parkour has never been my strong point. I will most likely spar or do single player replays
-----
Ok so today I did a spar with bananas423. It was decent but for some odd reason in the end it turned into tricking. I edited my pose a bit in the end and the tori's switched. So just do /lp 1 cindery and /lp 0 bananas423
Attached Files
Spar with banana.rpl (686.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Cindery; Dec 8, 2014 at 12:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
More replays!!!!!!!!!!!
Got more replays! CnC please, also Editlol is WIP.
Attached Files
!Cinder WOAH.rpl (77.2 KB, 4 views)
Editlol.rpl (88.2 KB, 5 views)
!Cinder WOAH: You were shifting back and forth a lot (not sure if I'm phrasing this correctly) as if you weren't positive on what you wanted to do in the replay[in midair, pose]. I didn't like how you got most of the dms with your hip; would've preferred more distance between you and uke so that you could kick. But, that's not bad for someone who's starting out.

Editlol: I can't exactly give you any solid cnc until you finish it.

keep it up.
Well to sum it up I really didn't try to hit uke with my hip, I ended up doing that and got a boomhit which I sort of liked, I was really trying to knee uke but it went different than expected. Anyways more replays!
Attached Files
!C! Life's not so great.rpl (112.2 KB, 3 views)