Ranking
yeah about that, he has spent it so if i dont get the tc back he will be banned
hopefully perma
Just finished up work on this head. Thinking about making a set to match as well. let me know what you guys think.

http://imgur.com/7oq7t6z
[fl0w][OoT][OLDA][Team Wushu]
I saw this head before with a whole set.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Huh, this has been setting in my WIP folder for months, I'll have to check into it, that scraps that idea.

Found out a while back I made the head and sold it to a dude, he then had someone make a matching set. Good thing I keep a record of things, that could've ended badly.
Last edited by Hans; Apr 17, 2016 at 10:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Hans View Post
Huh, this has been setting in my WIP folder for months, I'll have to check into it, that scraps that idea.

Found out a while back I made the head and sold it to a dude, he then had someone make a matching set. Good thing I keep a record of things, that could've ended badly.

hmm okay i just was wondering cuz i didnt saw your name as Artist from that head texture.
-----
Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
hey sup jackazz, just saying hi to this clan!

hey Sc1ence01 how are you thanks for visiting us
Last edited by Assassin; Apr 18, 2016 at 10:52 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I swear when ever you tell people that you like listening to Metal, they just interpret it as you said, "Sometimes at midnight Satan my dark lord comes to visit and we have jam sessions in his basement which then turns into orgies with Hitler and Mussolini...
Last edited by Hans; Apr 20, 2016 at 04:13 AM.