Ranking
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
App leght shouldnt matter, what we need is quality. Increasing the requirements is a good idea, we should carry it out. Also we should take at least 2 days to decide so as to see if they really want ro join.

I agree also I like to agree with oxide about personality when you guys started you guy's main goal was personality we should continue with that but Oxide you might need to be specific about personality (is it morals? is it there attitude towards TB? is it there behavior in-game and forums?...or what)
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
I agree also I like to agree with oxide about personality when you guys started you guy's main goal was personality we should continue with that but Oxide you might need to be specific about personality (is it morals? is it there attitude towards TB? is it there behavior in-game and forums?...or what)

I'm mainly referring to that guy's overall personality, whether he's self absorbed and has an ego, or if the guy has humility which is a good thing.
Also his sportsmanship. This is the attitude towards matches, be it their or others. Does he backseat game in clan wars, does he constantly attribute his wins to his (amazing) skill and losses to the other guy's luck, etc.
This is still in the recruitment thread, but I believe we are not realy taking it into account lately:

Our Requirements
We value respect and tolerance above skill

<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
New Application form.
so,i have a idea to test members:
Instead of recruiting on APP,we give him a trial out of the clan,if he gets active,no flaming,good person etc etc etc,we can recruit and instantly move to active member rank
if he gets denied,we say by PM to him
what you all think?
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
We have been running kinda like that vic and it hasnt work that good. I am not so sure about it, but lets see what the others things
Steam
Should we discuss non-Tb related stuff here? Idk like thoughts and stuff?
Steam
F it keeps us more connected and stuff I already miss school (sadly I do because the new games don't come out until fall.) and only in 4 days the only thing I was excited for was 50$ so make it a topic please?
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
because I don't have no secrets (well less secrets) I've been fucked up before and practically I never broken a bone since I was home-bodied

and the other way around because I do that on most occasions at school

would you be a highly respected moderator or a underrated legend

<Arakata> "Most of good replaymakers/mplayers are underrated in our community. Respect means noting here since the bias have dominated the community."

so... lets talk about this and lemme see what you guys think about.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.